Wednesday, March 27, 2019

SEEING THE PRESENCE OF GOD=IN OUR LIVES














SEEING THE PRESENCE OF GOD=IN OUR LIVES


This passage from Deuteronomy today=
Tells us-
How much God
Really LOVES US


It also tells us that
The LAWS God provides for us
Are MEANT for our
Own HAPPINESS


And I don't know about you
But the fact
That God is PRESENT
In our lives=makes
ME HAPPY TOO


“However=take care
And be
EARNESTLY on your guard


Not to forget the things
Which your own eyes
HAVE SEEN


Nor let them slip
From your memory
AS LONG AS YOU LIVE........” Deuteronomy 4:9


Remembering all the GOOD THINGS
Of God=remembering how he
Has SAVED ME and my life
Over and over again


FEELING his PRESENCE even today=
And every day of my life


“Because of my integrity
You uphold me


And set me
In your PRESENCE=forever” Psalm 41:12


“For what you have done
I will always
Praise you


In the PRESENCE
Of your faithful people


And I will-
HOPE in your name
For your name is GOOD” Psalm 52:9


Remembering God in our lives=
Remembering God HELPING me=when
I did not know
Whether I was going to
LIVE OR DIE


SEEING THE PRESENCE
Of God
IN OUR LIVES


“This is how we know
That we belong
To the truth=
And how we set
Our hearts at rest
IN HIS PRESENCE” 1 John 3:19


WHEN I think of God
And his PRESENCE


I think of someone
Who has LOVED ME
And forgiven me
Over and over again


I think of someone
Who has invited me
To EMBRACE THE PLAN
God has for me-
And his LIFE for me


This life has
Been CHALLENGING
But=REMEMBERING GOD'S PRESENCE=
In me
EVERY STEP of the way


“But the PLANS
Of the Lord
Stand firm forever


The purposes of his PLANS
Through all generations” Psalm 33:11


I believe that these
Are the SACRED MOMENTS
Of our lives


When our eyes
Have seen
THE PRESENCE OF GOD


In Jesus' name and in the name=of our always PRESENT LOVING GOD


Robert P. Wallman
3-26-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment