Saturday, October 26, 2019

BEING SORRY=CAN BE A GOOD THING
















BEING SORRY=CAN BE A GOOD THING


I don't like
To be WRONG
I'll bet you
Don't either


But having REMORSE=
Seeking FORGIVENESS
Can be a GOOD THING


Making AMENDS to someone=
When we have HURT-
Or wronged someone=
Being really truly SORRY
For what we have done
Can be GOOD FOR US


“But I tell you-
If you do not REPENT


You will all perish
As they did” Luke 13:3


Have you ever seen
A man/woman
On the side
Of the road
HOLDING a sign
That says “REPENT?”


We probably thought
They were CRAZY
But TURNING BACK to God
For our sins


REPENTING can be a
VERY GOOD THING=
It is a NEW START-
It is like FINDING GOD
ALL OVER AGAIN


“Therefore I despise myself
And REPENT
In dust and ashes” Job 42:6


“REPENT=turn away
From all your offenses


Their sin
Will not be
Your downfall” Ezekiel 18:30


“,,,,,,,,For I take
No pleasure
In the death
Of anyone


Declares the Sovereign Lord
REPENT AND LIVE!” Ezekiel 18:32


BEING SORRY
When we have
Offended someone
Can be really GOOD
For us


It can give us
A NEW LIFE
Not only do we/can we
Make amends


But we can FIND God
ALL OVER AGAIN


“Yes my soul
FIND rest in God


My hope comes
From him” Psalm 62:5


“For those who FIND ME-
FIND LIFE


And receive
Favor from the Lord” Proverbs 8:35


“For whoever
Wants to save their life
Will lose it


But whoever
Loses their life for me
WILL FIND IT” Matthew 16:25


So don't be afraid
To SAY
That you are SORRY


Don't be afraid
TO REPENT


Don't be afraid=to START
All over again=With GOD
And with OTHERS


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our FOREVER GIVING God the FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
10-27-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Paul Pennick





No comments:

Post a Comment