Thursday, October 24, 2019

ON FIRE WITH LOVE














ON FIRE WITH LOVE


Are you on FIRE
WITH LOVE
For God the Father?
And Jesus
In your LIFE?


Are you feeling the
BURNING LOVE
Of the HOLY SPIRIT?


“I have come to
Set the earth
ON FIRE


And how I wish it
Were already BLAZING!” Luke 12:49


There are TIMES in life
When we feel
Like we are ON FIRE


Like everything is GOING AWAY
We feel like
We are LOSING EVERYTHING


Our job=our health=
Our finances=and
EVERY RELATIONSHIP


We feel like everything
Is BURNING AWAY


But what if we
Thought of fire
As a PURIFICATION?


What if we are
Being REFINED with the
LOVE of God?
What if we are
Being BURNED into
PURE solid gold=
Pure SOLID LOVE?


“Create in me
A PURE HEART
O God


And renew
A steadfast spirit
Within me” Psalm 51:10


“Who can say?
'I have kept
MY HEART PURE


I am clean
And without sin?'” Psalm 20:9


“Religion that God our Father
Accepts as PURE and faultless
Is this=


To look after orphans
And widows
In their distress


And to keep oneself
From being
Polluted by the world” James 1:27


During these times
We MUST hold very still
As God-
Does PURIFY US


TRUST God=trust
And KNOW that the Father
Knows EXACTLY
What he is doing


Do NOT resist God=
Allow him to have
HIS OWN WAY with you


Let him
Make you on fire
With his LOVE=
BE STILL!


“He says=
'BE STILL and know
That I am God'


I will be exalted
Among the nations
I will be exalted
In the earth” Psalm 46:10


Be still=Let GOD
Put you on FIRE
With HIS LOVE


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our hold=LOVING-LIVING-FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
10-24-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment