Tuesday, October 1, 2019

LOOKING FOR THE JOY IN LIFE!














LOOKING FOR THE JOY IN LIFE!


CHILDREN are GREAT!
They are innocent
They have
A great capacity
FOR JOY


I feel HAPPY about that
But I don't have that
GREAT run and jump JOY
The COMPLETE JOY!
That children have


“........unless you TURN
And become like little CHILDREN


You will not
ENTER the KINGDOM of heaven” Matthew 18:3


LOOKING for the JOY
In life=look NO FURTHER
Than young children


There you will FIND
The Kingdom of Heaven too


Often times our happiness
Is MEASURED not only in
Positive things=in our life
Bu also in NON-NEGATIVES


Can't you just FEEL
The JOY EXPRESSED
When you notice CHILDREN
Jumping up and down


LOOKING FOR THE JOY
IN LIFE!


“Then I will go
To the altar of God
To God


My JOY and my DELIGHT
I will praise you
With the lyre
O God=my God” Psalm 43:4


“Deceit is in the hearts
Of those
Who plot evil


But those who promote peace
HAVE JOY” Proverbs 12:20


“For what is our hope
OUR JOY=or the crown
In which


We will-
Glory in the presence
Of our Lord Jesus
When he comes?


Is it not you?
Indeed you are
OUR GLORY AND JOY!” 1 Thessalonians 2:19


Jesus' words ENCOURAGE ME
To look to the CHILDREN
To see
The overwhelming JOY


And to find
THE KINGDOM OF GOD


And I ALWAYS find joy
In looking to GOD
In GRATITUDE


For all of these
EXTRA YEARS=for what
HEALTH and BLESSINGS
I do have


TURNING to the Lord
MY GOD=and my Jesus
For the overwhelming JOY
I DO FEEL


“In the midst
Of a severe trial
THEIR OVERWHELMING JOY


And their extreme poverty
Welled up in RICH GENEROSITY” 2 Corinthians 8:2


Yes MY JOY
EXPANDS in thinking
Of the Lord


Real-durable-
And LIFE-SUSTAINING JOY!


Looking for and FINDING
THE JOY IN LIFE!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our EVER JOYFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
10-1-19


Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Aileen O'Donoghue



No comments:

Post a Comment