Friday, January 22, 2021

GOD'S EYES LIGHT UP!

 







GOD'S EYES LIGHT UP!


There is nothing so great

For me=as SEEING my FAMILY


Seeing my two sisters=and

Seeing my extended family=

I saw my sister Terri=the

Other day=and it was the first time

In a year=since I saw her=

And I see my Uncle Rege

Fairly often


But for most of my FAMILY

And old friends=it has been

Well OVER a year


When I see them=

I am going to CLAP MY HANDS

And give great BIG HUGS


What unconditional and enthusiastic LOVE

I have for them=

What a BLESSING

It will be


When we can ALL

Receive each other JOYFULLY

And warmly again


This COVID stuff is no good=

But it is dangerous=and we must all

BE VERY CAREFUL


My eyes LIGHT UP=when

I see my family


“All you peoples

Clap your hands=

Shout to God

With CRIES OF GLADNESS” Psalm 47:2


And so I like to IMAGINE

The face of God

When we do our

Daily prayers and worship


When we let go=of our worries

And set a time=for a VISIT=with him


I am sure=GOD'S EYES=

Will light up=when that happens


I am sure=GOD'S EYES LIGHT UP

When we give the Lord

Our daily devotion


“However-as it is written-

'What NO EYE has seen-

What no ear has heard


And what no human mind

Has conceived--------

The things God has prepared

For those who love him'” 1 Corinthians 2:9


He=the Lord

WANTS to give us everything


The same way

We want to=give our FAMILY everything


HIS EYES LIGHT UP

For us=the same way

OUR eyes light up

For our FAMILY


“The precepts of the Lord

Are right=giving joy=to the heart


The commands of the Lord

Are radiant=GIVING LIGHT

TO THE EYES” Psalm 19:8


“This is the message=we have heard

From him=and declare to you


GOD IS LIGHT=in him

There is no darkness at all” 1 John 1:5


And there is nothing

SO BEAUTIFUL to the Lord

Than a happy=and LOVING FAMILY

Without reservations


GOD'S EYES LIGHT UP!

When he sees this


In Jesus' name=and in the name of the HOLY GOD the Father=who brings

LIGHT and LOVE=to our eyes


Robert P. Wallman

1-21-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment