Wednesday, January 13, 2021

GOD'S PRAYERS AT WORK!

 







GOD'S PRAYERS AT WORK!


As I APPROACH my 66th birthday=

I am REMINDED

Of what a difference=

God has MADE in my life


It wasn't a COMPLETE HEALING=

But it was enough

Of a healing to

Let me get off of my death bed

Three times=and carry on

WITH MY LIFE


“When it was evening=after sunset

They brought to him


All who were ill

Or possessed by demons” Mark 1:32


It was ENOUGH of a healing

To have a lifetime


To SPEND with my parents=

To spend with my sisters=and to

SPEND TIME with my extended FAMILY
AND FRIENDS


Always GREET life with

A WELCOMING SMILE=always

Greet others with a HUG

And a handshake when appropriate


LISTEN to others=

Respond to others=

And try to be JOYFUL
ABOUT LIFE


It is a GIFT from God=

And it is

NOT to be taken for granted


“Our days

May come to SEVENTY years=

Or eighty-

If our strength endures” Psalm 90:10


GOD'S PRAYERS at work!=

God's prayers and your prayers

Prayers from family and friends

GAVE ME LIFE


PRAYERS make a difference

In life=prayers have

Given me life again


THANKFUL to God=Thankful

For all of you=for

SHARING a part of your life

With me

GOD'S PRAYERS AT WORK!


“They were helped

In fighting them-


And God delivered the Hagrites

And all their allies=into their hands


Because they cried out=to him

During the battle


He answered their PRAYERS

Because they trusted in him” 1 Chronicles 5:20


I have NO IDEA

WHY God answered my PRAYERS=

And not some for others


I have been GRANTED 44 years

Of ADDITIONAL LIFE=and am so THANKFUL

For ALL of that TIME

With my family and others


Thankful for GOD'S PRAYERS AT WORK!=

And thankful for=ALL of your prayers too


“Do not be anxious about anything=

But in every situation=

BY PRAYER and petition=with thanksgiving

Present your requests to God” Philippians 4:6


All healing is a sign

Of God's compassionate love=

But healing=and GOD'S PRAYERS and ours

Will always be a MYSTERY


As I CELEBRATE my 66th birthday

On the 19th of this month=PLEASE KNOW=

I LOVE=each and EVERYONE of you=

And appreciate your FRIENDSHIP


In the names of Jesus=and our EVER HEALING FATHER!

I LOVE YOU ALL!


Robert P. Wallman

1-12-21



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. Kenneth E. Grabner, C.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment