Thursday, February 2, 2023

DO THE=LITTLE THINGS TOO!

 

DO THE=LITTLE THING TOO!

 

I don’t know about you=

But I always

WANTED to change=the world

FOR THE BETTER

 

But the truth is

ONLY GOD=Only Jesus

Can do that=but we can

DO THE LITTLE THINGS TOO!=

Be kind=Change someone’s world

And make them FEEL

A LITTLE BETTER=for a little while

DO THE LITTLE THINGS TOO!

Lift someone up=ENCOURAGE THEM!

 

“I LIFT

My eyes to the mountains--------

WHERE does my help come from?”                                                                                         Psalm 121:1

 

“LET US LIFT=

Our hearts and our hands

To God and heaven…….”                                                                                                 Lamentations 8:41

 

SINCE I can’t change the world

For everyone=I try

To do LITTLE THINGS

For everyone

 

I try to

ENCOURAGE THEM=with my writings

I try and make PHONE CALLS

Give someone a HUG

 

Let them know=I LOVE THEM

And they are important

And let them KNOW

God and Jesus=LOVE THEM EVEN MORE!

 

Do the LITTLE THINGS

For someone=send someone

A BIRTHDAY CARD=send them a note

Encourage them=LOVE THEM!

 

We may NOT

Be changing the world=but we

MIGHT BE MAKING SOMEONE

Feel just a little better

For JUST a little while

 

That is important too=

DO THE LITTLE THINGS TOO!

Always be kind=always

TRY TO ENCOURAGE!

 

“You Lord=hear

The desire=of the afflicted

YOU ENCOURAGE THEM

And you listen=to their cry”                                                                                                        Psalm 10:17

 

“……..if it is to ENCOURAGE=

THEN GIVE ENCOURAGEMENT”                                                                                              Romans 12:8

 

“BUT ENCOURAGE

One another daily=as long as

 

It is called “TODAY”

So that=none of you

May be hardened=by sin’s deceitfulness”                                                                               Hebrews 3:13

 

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER=

That it is=God and Jesus

That CONTROL the world

 

But I/WE are here

To LOVE EACH OTHER

To PRAY for each other

TO ENCOURAGE

 

I remember you

WITH CARDS and prayers

And I try to do

THE LITTLE THINGS TOO!

I hope you do as well

 

GOD LOVES YOU=I love you

And I HOPE you feel=a LITTLE BIT BETTER

About yourself today

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LOVING=and KIND Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

2-02-2023

No comments:

Post a Comment