Sunday, February 19, 2023

PRAYERS FOR ENDURANCE=FOR YOU AND FOR ME

 

PRAYERS FOR ENDURANCE=

(For you=and for me)

 

It has been a TOUGH WORLD=

Ever since COVID=

This world is wearing me out=

Maybe you too

 

But I made a DEATHBED PROMISE

Tod God=when I was 22=

“To LIVE=for my family=

My friends=and ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”

 

We have to SEE the world

THROUGH the EYES OF GOD=

Of forgiveness=mercy=and LOVE

 

PRAYING FOR ENDURANCE!=

For you=and for me

To KEEP on going=for God

And for the LOVE OF EACH OTHER!=if not

The world

 

“We also PRAY=that you

Will be Strengthened=with

All his glorious POWER

 

So that you will have=

ALL THE ENDURANCE=and patience

You need”                                                                                                                     Colossians 1:11

 

When I FOCUS=on God’s power

And NOT my own=when I focus

ON JESUS=I find

All the strength and power

That I need=to keep on going

 

Focusing on the POWER

Of the SPIRIT of God=PRAYING FOR ENDURANCE!

For you and=for me

 

“May his name=ENDURE FOREVER

May it continue=as long as the sun”                                                                  Psalm 72:17

 

“Truthful lips=ENDURE FOREVER=

But a lying tongue=lasts only a moment”                                                            Proverbs 12:19

 

“I know that=everything God does

WILL ENDURE FOREVER……..”                                                                               Ecclesiastes 3:14

 

THE HOLY SPIRIT=

God and Jesus’ own SPIRIT=

Is our COUNSELOR=and teacher

He gives us the STRENGTH

To carry on

To KEEP our PROMISES to God

 

PRAYING FOR ENDURANCE!=

For you=and for me

 

“The Lord=

IS THE STRENGTH=of his people

 

A fortress of salvation

For his anointed one”                                                                                                       Psalm 28:18

 

“For the foolishness=of God

Is wiser

Than human wisdom

 

And the weakness of God=

Is STRONGER=than human STRENGTH”                                                                    1 Corinthians 1:25

 

Dear Lord=we PRAY

FOR THE ENDURANCE=and the strength

To keep on going

 

And keep our vows=of LOVE

For God=for Jesus

And for our dear

BROTHERS and sisters=in this world

 

PRAYING FOR ENDURANCE!=

( For you=and for me)

 

In Jesus’ name=and in in the name=of our EVER POWERFUL=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

2-19-2023

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=In the book=365 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR MEN

No comments:

Post a Comment