Saturday, October 14, 2023

HIS PRESENCE=ALWAYS REMAINS

 

HIS PRESENCE=ALWAYS REMAINS

( PSALM 23)

 

Psalm 23=is ONE of my

Most favorite psalms=it is also

PROBABLY the most famous

 

In it=GOD promises us

Jesus promises us=to

ALWAYS accompany us=to always

BE with us=and to=NEVER ABANDON US

Or leave us alone

What an awesome promise

HIS PRESENCE=ALWAYS REMAINS!

 

“Even though=I walk

In the dark valley=I fear no evil

 

For you are=AT MY SIDE

With your rod and staff=that

Give me courage”                                                                                                                    Psalm 23:4

 

How about that=FOR A PROMISE

God promises=Jesus promises us

To NEVER LEAVE US

 

EVEN=in the darkest of times

To ALWAYS=be there for us=with us

I can tell you=he has

ALWAYS been there for me=even

IN my dark times

HIS PRRESENCE=ALWAYS REMAINS!

 

“He is=the maker=of

Heaven and earth=the sea

And everything in them---------he

REMAINS FAITHFUL FOREVER”                                                                                       Psalm 146:6

 

“If we are faithless=He

REMAINS FAITHFUL=for

He cannot disown himself”                                                                                                2 Timothy 2:13

 

“Without father or mother=

Without genealogy=without

Beginning of days=or end of days

 

Resembling=the Son Of God=

HE REMAINS=a priest forever”                                                                                       Hebrews 7:3

 

Yes our Jesus=KEEPS his promises

He walks with us=THROUGH

Every dark moment=that we have

And our happy moments too

 

Psalm 23 also says

“SURELY YOUR GOODNESS and love

Will follow me

 

ALL the days=of my life

And I will dwell=IN

The house of the Lord=forever”                                                                                          Psalm 23:6

 

Yes Jesus has=and the

HOLY FATHER GOD=has always

Been there for me

 

For I made a PROMISE too

“TO LIVE FOR EVERYONE”=and our

God=has kept me ALIVE=all these years

As I have always=DONE MY BEST

HIS PRESENCE=GOD’S PRESENCE

 

Will always=REMAIN IN ME

And I hope=IN YOU TOOO

HIS PRSENCE=ALWAYS REMAINS!

 

“And now these three REMAIN=faith

Hope and love=but the greatest of these

Is love”                                                                                                                              1 Corinthians 13:13

 

Jesus walked with me today=and you

Jesus walked with me yesterday=and he

And he will walk with me

ALL the days of my life=and yours too

The PRESENCE of God and Jesus=their PRESENCE

REMAIN IN US FOREVER!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=FOREVER LOVING

Holy Father God=who WALKS with us=all the days=of our lives!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-18-2023

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment