Tuesday, October 17, 2023

WRITING OUR LIVES=WITH OUR HEARTS!

 

WRITING OUR LIVES=WITH OUR HEARTS

(For God)

 

Do you EVER WONDER=WHY=

I write every day=about

OUR HOLY Father God=and His Son

Jesus Christ?

 

They are=THE ESSENCE=of my life

For me=and then there is

That DEATH BED PROMISE=I made

To God=”TO LIVE=for my God=my family

My friends=and all people EVERYWHERE”                                                                              

 

I would NOT be BEING TRUE

To God=To Jesus=to myself

Or to any of you=IF I did not

Keep this promise=for OUR LIVING GOD

In this world

 

WRITING OUR LIVES=with the GOSPEL of God

And our very OWN HEARTS=

You can do it too=I am ALWAYS HERE

For any of you

 

“LUKE is=the ONLY ONE

With me”                                                                                                                                   2 Timothy 4:11

 

Today is the=FEAST DAY

Of our dear Saint Luke=he is

The ONLY GENTILE WRITER=among Jesus’

ORIGINAL 72 disciples

 

And BOTH Luke=and Saint Paul

Are responsible=for about ½

Of the NEW TESTAMENT

 

How THRILLING=it must have been=for

Luke and Paul=to trade in the pagan life

For=THE LIVING WORD OF GOD!

 

WRITING THEIR LIVES=with their hearts

WRITING OUR LIVES=WITH OUR HEARTS=and the

Gospel of life=of Jesus Christ

 

“For I am not ashamed

OF THE GOSPEL=because it is

The power of God

 

That brings salvation=to everyone

First to the Jew=then to the Gentile”                                                                                             Romans 1:16

 

“For when=I preach=THE GOSPEL

I cannot boast=since I am compelled

To preach”                                                                                                                                      1 Corinthians 9:16

 

IT IS TRUE=I am NOT God=

Or the LIVING WORD of God

Like Jesus Christ

 

Nor am I a priest

Or a minister=but I do

 

Like to think of myself=as a promoter

And a modern day disciple and apostle

Of Jesus Christ=this world=NEEDS

More of those=more promoters

OF Christ’s central message of

LOVE=FORGIVENESS=and KINDNESS

 

And I will write about this

EVERY DAY=until the day

That I die

WTITING OUR LIVES=WITH OUR HEARTS!

Writing our lives=with

THE GOSPEL=of Jesus Christ

 

“Bind them=on your fingers=

WRITE THEM=on the tablets

Of your HEARTS”                                                                                                                   Proverbs 7:3

 

“If anyone=thinks they

Are a prophet=or otherwise GIFTED

By the Spirit=let them acknowledge

 

That what=I AM WRITING TO YOU

Is the Lord’s command”                                                                                              1 Corinthians 14:37

 

My God=My family and friends

IS what=I am all about

 

We can FOLLOW JESUS

We can follow Luke and Saint Paul too

We can write=THE GOSPEL

Of our lives

 

WTITING OUR LIVES=WITH OUR HEARTS!

Promoting the message of Christ

LOVE=FORGIVENESS=and KINDNESS

 

WRITE/live the MESSAGE OF GOD=

Which is LOVE

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=FOREVER LOVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-20-2023

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by  Miguel Dulick

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment