Thursday, October 5, 2023

IF I MADE ONE FRIEND

 

 

 

 

 

 

OCTOBER 5th, 2012

 

 

IF I MADE ONE FRIEND

 

 

If I

Made one friend

In this world

That is all

That I need

 

Especially if that friend

Is you

And we shared

A word about God

And peace, love

And understanding

And we shared the faith

Of the mustard seed

 

Because that

Is all this world needs

To overcome its greed

 

If I made one friend

In this world

I hope that friend

Is you

 

And that we shared

The faith of the mustard seed

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-30-06

 

Ps       “As iron sharpens iron

            So one man sharpens another”                                                          Proverbs 27:17

 

           “Two are better than one

             Because they have a good return for their work

             His FRIEND can help him up

             But pity the man who falls

             And has no one to help him up”                                              Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

 

            “He replied, “because you have so little faith

              I tell you the truth

              If you have faith as small as a MUSTARD SEED

              You can say to this mountain,

             “Move from here to there and it will move

              Nothing will be impossible to you”                                           Matthew 17:20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment