Thursday, October 19, 2023

IT IS CHRIST=WHO LIVES IN ME!

 

IT IS CHRIST=WHO LIVES IN ME!

 

I don’t KNOW=about you

But I have=my share OF FEAR

In this world

 

FEAR of health issues=fear of

BEING HOMELESS=fear of LOSING

My family and friends

 

A FAMOUS POLITICIAN=once said

“We have NOTHING to fear=

BUT FEAR ITSELF”

 

But more to the POINT=of

The matter=is our fear

OF LOSING GOD=for if

We lose God=WE LOSE EVERYTHING

 

“I tell you=my friends=’do not

BE AFRAID=of those who kill the body=and

After that=can do no more”                                                                                                            Luke 12:4

 

I FEAR=losing my family and friends

I fear LOSING GOD=in this world

 

I love everything=and I

LOVE GOD=most of all=the STRONGEST

Point of my life=IS MY FAITH

In Jesus=and the HOLY FATHER GOD

NO LONGER I=BUT CHRIST=WHO LIVES IN ME!

 

“The first thing Andrew did=

Was to find=his brother Simon=and tell him

‘We have=FOUND THE MESSIAH’

(That is THE CHRIST)=And he

Brought him to Jesus”                                                                                                                      John 1:41-42

 

“I have been=CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST=

And I=no longer live=But Christ=

WHO LIVES IN ME”                                                                                                                   Galatians 2:20

 

This is TRUE=for all of us

Particularly us Christians

 

And it is=PARTICULARLY

True for me=I began to FIND MYSELF

At age 22=WHEN I TURNED

My life over to Jesus=and

THE HOLY FATHER GOD

 

NO LONGER I=BUT CHRIST

WHO LIVES IN ME!

 

EVERY MOMENT =of my life

Is spent incorporating=God and Jesus

Into it=MY FIRST LOVE!

 

I have already ACCEPTED death=for

WHEN God calls you and me=Back home

But realize this=DON’T FEAR

We are SPENDING ETERNITY

With the Holy Father God and Jesus

NO LONGER I=BUT CHRIST=WHO LIVES IN ME

We are PRECIOUS=to God

 

“They are=MORE PRECIOUS=than gold

Than much pure gold=they are

Sweeter than honey=than honey

From the honeycomb”                                                                                                            Psalm 19:10

 

“So this is what=The Sovereign Lord says’=

‘See I lay a stone=In Zion

A tested stone=a PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE

For a sure foundation

 

The one who=relies on it

Will never=be stricken with panic’”                                                                                       Isaiah 28:16

 

What a wonderful feeling to KNOW

That if=we die=IN CHRIST=we

Will RISE TOO=living today=and forever

With the ETERNAL LORD

 

There is=NOTHING TO FEAR=

NO LONGER I=But JESUS CHRIST=who

LIVES IN ME!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=FOREVER LOVING

Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-22-2023

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Dennis Gallagher, A.A.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment