Tuesday, December 11, 2012







DECEMBER 12th, 2012


CHASING RAINBOWS


Chasing rainbows
In the sky
Looking for loving
Looking for God
Sometimes that is
All I want to do
Is chase rainbows
In the sky

The colors are luminous
The decision is unanimous
Sometimes all I want to do
Is chase rainbows
In the sky

Chasing rainbows
Chasing love
Chasing God
And all his ways

I know
I can never capture them
But I get
A feeling of pleasure
From chasing rainbows
In the sky

Robert P. Wallman
9-07-06


Ps        The RAINBOW is the sign of God’s covenant


“And God said, “This is the sign of my covenant I am making
Between me and you and every living creature with you
A covenant for all generations to come

I have set my RAINBOW in the clouds and it will be
The sign of the covenant between me and the earth.”                                Genesis 9:12-13                    

No comments:

Post a Comment