Sunday, December 16, 2012







DECEMBER 17th, 2012


FAILURE


I have been a failure
In this world
In every walk of life

But when I was down
While I was out
I learned
Through the school of hard knocks

I learned what is important
It’s God
I learned what is important
It’s love
I learned what’s important
It’s kindness
I learned what’s important
It’s mercy and forgiveness

I still go
The school of hard knocks
I know I will never graduate
Because there is no end to them

I did learn a few things
Along the way
But I still go to
The school of hard knocks

It’s a hard knock life
But I learned
A few things along the way

Learn what’s important
It’s a hard-knock life

Robert P. Wallman
6-15-06

Ps        For ALL of us facing overwhelming challenges

           “No man is a FAILURE who has friends”
            The angel Clarence to George Bailey in, “IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE”

And while we may be a failure by the world’s standards, we ARE NEVER
A failure with GOD-as long as we continue to try

“I will maintain my love to him forever
My covenant with him will NEVER FAIL”                                 Psalm 89:28

“But my salvation will last forever
My righteousness will NEVER FAIL”                                       Isaiah 51:6




No comments:

Post a Comment