Monday, December 17, 2012







DECEMBER 18th, 2012


IF


If God can accept me
The way that I am
Why can’t you

If God can love me
The way that I am
Why can’t you

If God can forgive me
The way that I am
Why can’t you

If we are ALL God’s children
And God can
Love me the way that I am
Why oh why can’t you

WHY CAN’T YOU

Robert P. Wallman
8-04-06

Ps        “The Lord has heard my cry for mercy
              The Lord ACCEPTS my prayer”                                      Psalm 6:9

            “I tell you the truth-whoever ACCEPTS anyone
             That I send-ACCEPTS me
             And whoever ACCEPTS me
             ACCEPTS the one who sent me”                                    John 13:20

            “ACCEPT one another-then-just as Christ ACCEPTED you
              In order to bring praise to God”                                              Romans 15:7


No comments:

Post a Comment