Saturday, April 8, 2017

LET GOD BE YOUR SHEPHERD!



















LET GOD BE YOUR SHEPHERD!


I was BORN in the city
And I don't know much
About farm animals=particularly SHEEP


But I UNDERSTAND that sheep
Are NOT particularly smart
And tend to wander off


MAYBE a lot like us-
Like sheep=we NEED our
SHEPHERD too


To live and make it SAFELY
through the day


“He GUARDS them
As a shepherd his flock” Jeremiah 31:10


LET GOD be your shepherd


We ALL like to think
We are pretty smart
But the truth is:
ALL of us NEED
All kinds of HELP


I have ALLOWED God
To TAKE OVER my life-
And lead me in my health situation-
My financial situation=and in my
Relationships and friendships


I ACCEPT HELP from my family and friends
Too-when needed-
I can HONESTLY tell you
My life is going
BETTER than ever before


HOW about you?
How is your life going?
ARE you LETTING GOD
Be your shepherd?


“The LORD is my SHEPHERD
I lack nothing” Psalm 23:1


“I AM the good shepherd
I KNOW my sheep-and my sheep
Know me-just as


The FATHER knows me-
And I know the Father-


And I lay down MY LIFE
For the sheep” John 10:14-15


How about you?
Are you TRUSTING
The SHEPHERD?
Are you letting God
LEAD YOUR LIFE?


Are you FOLLOWING the teachings
Of his SON-Jesus Christ?


“NOW may the God
Of PEACE


Who through the blood
Of the ETERNAL COVENANT
BROUGHT back from the dead


Our Lord Jesus-
THE GREAT SHEPHERD
Of the sheep


EQUIP you with everything good-
In doing his will
…......” Hebrews 13:20-21


LET GOD and the Lord be your shepherd
DON'T STRAY AWAY


If we ALLOW it-
God will BE our GOOD SHEPHERD


Watching over us
And GIVING us
EXACTLY what we need


Our Lord-our shepherd
KNOWS US better than
We know ourselves


All we have to do IS
Let God & the Lord
Be our shepherd
And FOLLOW ALONG in FAITH


And we will LIVE
Successful lives


Dear Lord-you are MY LEADER-
You are my SHEPHERD
I will FOLLOW YOU
ALL the days of my life


For it is when
We TRY and go it alone
That we get into trouble
And become LOST


O LORD-dear Lord
BE the SHEPHERD of our LIVES


Forever and ever-AMEN!


Robert P. Wallman
4-7-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment