Tuesday, April 25, 2017

REBORN SPIRITUALLY



















REBORN SPIRITUALLY


In today's gospel
We READ about Jesus
And his meeting with Nicodemus


The Greek word another can mean
“From above” or “born”-
So when Jesus talks about
Being REBORN again spiritually-
Nicodemus misunderstands


“Jesus replied, 'UNLESS one is born from above
He cannot see the KINGDOM of God'
Nicodemus said to him,
'HOW can a man once grown old
BE BORN AGAIN? Surely he cannot
Reenter his mother's womb
And be born again-can he?'” John 3:3-4


REBORN SPIRITUALLY-by the spirit
Is NOT actually being born again-
Physically-in the flesh


WHATEVER our past-
Whatever our sin-
We can be WASHED CLEAN
And be born again


Through conversion-RENEWAL-
And confession-
STARTING each day FRESH
All over again


REBORN spiritually


Reborn and REBUILD yourself
Under the SPIRIT OF GOD


“........
Set to work to
REBUILD the HOUSE OF GOD
In Jerusalem


And the prophets of God
Were with them
SUPPORTING them” Ezra 5:2


“For the Lord
Will rebuild Zion
And appear in his glory” Psalm 102:16


“KNOW and understand this:
From the time the
WORD goes out


To restore and REBUILD Jerusalem
-Until the ANOINTED ONE-
The ruler comes


There will be seventy 'sevens'
And sixty-two 'sevens' Daniel 9:25


BEING BORN of water
May happen once-but being BORN
“OF SPIRIT-”FROM ABOVE”
Can HAPPEN again and again


I have been RESHAPED and
RESTARTED by God-time-
And time again-
And I have MADE a lifetime commitment
To God to try and GET IT RIGHT


“God-whom I SERVE
In my spirit
In preaching the gospel
Of his Son


Is my WITNESS
How constantly I remember you
In my prayers-
At all times


And I PRAY that now
At last by GOD'S WILL
The way


May be open
For me to come to you” Romans 1:9-10


WHEN I screw up-in life-
Or have wronged someone


I stop-LET GO-and START over again


I let God HELP me
BE REBORN SPIRITUALLY-


I try-I ALWAYS TRY to be
GROUNDED IN GOD'S LOVE


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
4-23-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Phil Fox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment