Thursday, July 26, 2018

BEARING GOOD FRUIT FOR JESUS


















BEARING GOOD FRUIT
FOR JESUS


How about you?
Do you want to to BE
A part of the HARVEST?


Do you want to BEAR
GOOD FRUIT for God
Bear good fruit fro JESUS?


I couldn't think of a
BETTER thing
To DO with my life


“But the SEED
Sown on rich soil.........
BEARS fruit and yields........” Matthew 13:22-23


There are many people
That I EMULATE=that have set
GOOD EXAMPLES for me


JESUS CHRIST=being my FOREMOST example=
And then of course my parents=
And some other PUBLIC FIGURES


The public figures=that
I can think of=
That have been great EXAMPLES
Of FAITH=


Are MOTHER Theresa=and Tim Tebow=
Let us all bear GOOD FRUIT


BEARING GOOD FRUIT for Jesus


“That person is like a tree
Planted by streams
Of water


Which yields its FRUIT
In season
And whose leaf


Does NOT wither
Whatever they do PROSPERS” Psalm 1:3


“In days to come
Jacob will take root
Israel will bud
And BLOSSOM


And FILL all the world
WITH FRUIT” Isaiah 27:6


“So my brothers
And sisters
You also
Died to the law


THROUGH the body of Christ
That you might belong
To another


To him
Who was RAISED from the dead
In order that we
Might BEAR FRUIT for GOD” Romans 7:4


BEARING good fruit
For God=
And for Jesus


I hope to be
On the RIGHT PATH
And HOPE to be
In the good-rich soil


MAKING a commitment
To God and Jesus
To try to BRING
GOOD into the world


“Then you will win FAVOR
And a GOOD NAME


In the sight of God
And man” Proverbs 3:4


“No one should seek
Their own GOOD
But the GOOD OF OTHERS” 1 Corinthians 10:24


Dear LORD=I pray=WE PRAY=
Let us SUBLIMATE the bad qualities
We are/were BORN with


And do ALL we can
To BEAR GOOD FRUIT for you


In the FATHER'S good name=and in the name
Of HIS SON=Jesus


Robert P. Wallman
7-26-8




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco









No comments:

Post a Comment