Saturday, July 7, 2018

IDENTIFYING WITH SAINT PAUL=(In JOY and SUFFERING)




















IDENTIFYING WITH SAINT PAUL
(In JOY and SUFFERING)


I completely IDENTIFY
With Saint Paul
Who was ELATED with God


I FEEL the JOY in him=
Do you?


But he also felt SUFFERING=
With it=as I do=I have and
My BODY has been in complete
PAIN=since my illness TURNED CHRONIC
When I was 22


Let us look at WHAT
Paul Finds himself
GOING THROUGH


“................Because of the
Abundance of revelations
A THORN in the flesh


Was given to me
An angel of Satan
To beat me


To keep me
Form being too ELATED” 2 Corinthians 12:7


Saint Paul=the missionary=
Saint Paul=the APOSTLE to
The GENTILES


ELATED WITH GOD=as I am=
And I HOPE you are too


FEELING THE JOY of Saint Paul


“May the God of hope
FILL you with all
JOY and peace


As you trust in him


So that
You may overflow
With HOPE


By the POWER
Of the HOLY SPIRIT” Romans 15:13


“IN all my prayers
For ALL of you


I always PRAY
WITH JOY


Because of your partnership
In the GOSPEL
From the first day
Until now


Being CONFIDENT of this
That HE who began
A good work
In you


Will carry it on
To completion
UNTIL the day of Christ Jesus” Philippians 1:4-5


FEELING THE JOY
Feeling the ELATION
Of SAINT PAUL


But also feeling SUFFERING
Of the body


But GOD helps us
ENDURE the suffering
Because of the JOY
He gives us


“THREE times I pleaded
With the Lord
To take it (the THORN)
AWAY from me


But he said to me
'MY GRACE is
SUFFICIENT for you


For my POWER
Is made PERFECT IN WEAKNESS'” 2 Corinthians 12:8-9


The MORE time we spend
IN PRAYER=the more JOY-FILED
We become


Saint PAUL=Not to mention=
Jesus=TAUGHT us that


And even though we face SUFFERING=
WE know=I KNOW=that the POWER
Of Jesus Christ=and JOY=
LIVES IN US


In the name of Jesus and OUR DIVINE-HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-7-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty









No comments:

Post a Comment