Tuesday, July 3, 2018

DOING WHAT IS RIGHT=HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!




















DOING WHAT IS RIGHT!=
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


Today we CELEBRATE the 4th
Of July= a day of
Our FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE


MANY have given their LIVES
For our=for MY physical
Freedom=and I thank them=
I SALUTE THEM


And I thank my LORD and
SAVIOR Jesus Christ for my religious
FREEDOM=as I THANK all those
Who have FOUGHT for the physical
FREEDOM that I have


I am SO BLESSED
WE are so blessed
OUR COUNTRY is so BLESSED


“But if you would
OFFER me burnt offerings


Then let JUSTICE
Surge like water


And GOODNESS=like
An unfailing stream” Amos 5:23-24


Pope John Paul II
EMPHASIZED that FREEDOM
Is the ability
Not simply to
DO whatever we want


But to do WHAT IS RIGHT


MILLIONS of AMERICANS have chosen
To give up their lives
NOT because they wanted to


But because it was/IT IS
THE RIGHT THING TO DO
So that millions/maybe billions
CAN live in a FREE WORLD


I say thank you for
MY FREEDOM=to them=
As I say thank you
To CHRIST for making me FREE=
Spiritually=taking my sin away


“He UPHOLDS
The cause of the oppressed


And gives food
To the hungry
The LORD
Sets prisoners FREE” Psalm 146:7


“Therefore=there is now
No condemnation
For those
Who are in Christ Jesus


Because through Christ Jesus
The law of the SPIRIT
Who GIVES LIFE


Has set you FREE
From the law of sin and death” Romans 8:1-2


I do AGREE with
POPE John Paul II


Freedom comes with a RESPONSIBILITY
To DO WHAT IS RIGHT
And for me


As a CHRISTIAN=
That means LOVING GOD=Christ=
And my NEIGHBOR=ABOVE all things


It means FORGIVING those who have
Harmed me=and it means BEING KIND=
And doing whatever I CAN
To make this a BETTER WORLD


DOING WHAT IS RIGHT!


“For the WORD of
The LORD is RIGHT
And true


He is FAITHFUL
In all he does” Psalm 33:4


I SALUTE all people of God
Who DO WHAT IS RIGHT
In love=in GOODNESS=and in PEACE


And I say THANK YOU to ALL
AMERICANS who BELIEVE in the TRUE
Principles of THIS GREAT COUNTRY


I LOVE YOU ALL!
Happy 4th of JULY to this great COUNTRY of ours


IN JESUS' NAME,


Robert P. Wallman
7-3-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mark Neilsen

No comments:

Post a Comment