Friday, September 28, 2018

GIFTS OF GOD




















GIFTS OF GOD=


Do you have any PEOPLE
In your life=that you
Consider GIFTS OF GOD?


I have been BLESSED with
Some INCREDIBLE people
In my life


BOTH family members and FRIENDS=
And they have been
UNBELIEVABLE gifts to me
They have BLESSED ME big time


“Here is a TRUE CHILD
Of Israel=
There is
NO DUPLICITY in him” John 1:47


The disciple=Nathaniel's name=
Means “GIFT OF GOD”=
And what a compliment
For Jesus to say
He has NO duplicity
Or deceit in him


I hope he can say that
Of YOU and me too


And I HOPE=
There are people in this world
Who consider us
GIFTS OF GOD


“Make VOWS
To the Lord your God
And FULFILL them


Let all
The neighboring lands
Bring GIFTS=to the ONE
To be feared” Psalm 76:11


“Cornelius stared at him
In fear=
'What is it Lord=he asked'=he asked


“The angel answered=
'Your prayers
And GIFTS to the poor


Have come up
As a memorial offering
Before God'” Acts 10:4


“Now eagerly desire
The greater GIFTS” 1 Corinthians 12:31


Nathaniel was not only
An apostle=and a
Gift of God


But he was ONE
Of the first=to recognize Jesus
As the SON OF GOD


“Then Nathaniel declared=
'Rabbi you are
The Son of God
You are the
King of Israel'” John 1:49


What a REFRESHING REMINDER
Of how TRUE and HONEST
A person can be


TRUTH=HONESTY=INTEGRITY=
What qualities for
A man to POSSESS
May we all be so BLESSED


Let us all live
With the INTEGRITY
Of Nathaniel


“For the word
Of the LORD
Is right and TRUE


He is faithful
IN all he does” Psalm 33:4


“My mouth
Speaks what is TRUE


For my lips
Detest wickedness” Proverbs 8:7


And so today=as we
Speak about Nathaniel=
On the feast of OUR ANGELS


I wish you many people=
MANY ANGELS=that bring
You honesty and truth=
NO DUPLICITY


And I thank you ALL=for being
MY GIFTS FROM GOD=I
LOVE YOU ALL!


In the names of Jesus and HIS DIVINE FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-28-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment