Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LOVE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD






















LOVE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!


There is a lot of POWER
In God's LOVE=in Jesus' love
FOR THE WORLD


After all=it CHANGED the
World once=I don't have
The power=in my life=or in
My love to change the world
All by myself


But I do BELIEVE if enough
Of us got TOGETHER
With our love=we could
CHANGE the world again
With GOD and JESUS' LOVE


LOVE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!


“So I tell you
Her many sins have
Been forgiven=hence=
She has shown GREAT LOVE” Luke 7:47


I don't have the power
Within myself to save others
But I do BELIEVE=if ENOUGH
Of us got TOGETHER with our love
And UNITED


With the POWER of God's love
We COULD change the world


The POWER of love
CAN CHANGE THE WORLD


“How can I give
You up=Ephraim?
How can I
Hand you over=Israel?
How can I treat you like Admah?
How can I make you
Like Zeboyim?


My heart is CHANGED within me
All my COMPASSION
Is aroused” Hosea 11:8


“Listen=I tell you
A mystery
We will not all sleep


But we will
All be CHANGED--------
In a flash


In the twinkling
Of an eye
At the last trumpet” 1 Corinthians 51-52


Above=Jesus traces the SOURCE
Of love
To having one's sins forgiven


He gives us a PARADOX=
For those of us who
Would like to TRANSFORM the world


We must FIRST consider
Our own powerlessness


ONLY by recognizing
That we are BROKEN
Can we open our hearts
And FEL our powerlessness


But the GIFT OF LOVE
From God=opens us
To his saving power
And to RECEIVE
The gift of love


Love is power
LOVE TRANSFORMS US
Because God is love


Love=ALL of our LOVE
With GOD'S HELP
Can CHANGE the world
Can transform the world


“And we eagerly AWAIT
A SAVIOR from there
The Lord Jesus Christ


Who by the POWER
That enables him
To bring everything
Under his control


Will TRANSFORM our lowly bodies
So that they will be
Like his GLORIOUS BODY” Philippians 3:20-21


With the POWER of GOD=
The power of Jesus


The power of ALL
Of our love=we can
COLLEVTIVELY CHANGE
The world once again


In the name of Jesus and that of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-19-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy







No comments:

Post a Comment