Thursday, September 6, 2018

THE ONE WHO IS JUST




















THE ONE WHO IS JUST


There is only ONE ENTITY
In this world=who is
Completely objective=who is
COMPLETELY JUST


And that is
The LORD OUR GOD


There is but ONE who is JUST
The Lord our God


“..............the one who JUDGES ME
Is the Lord” 1 Corinthians 4:4


Saint Paul had it right
The one who judges=the one
who is JUST=is our LORD


Too often we cast our own judgment
On others
UNLIKE our Lord=our biases
And opinions enter into it
And rather than judging
We become JUDGMENTAL


There is ONLY ONE
Who is completely JUST
And it IS our Lord


“For the Lord
LOVES the JUST
And will not forsake
His faithful ones


Wrongdoers=will be
Completely destroyed=
The offspring of the wicked
Will perish” Psalm 37:28


“The plans of the righteous
Are JUST
But the advice


Of the wicked
Is deceitful” Proverbs 12:5


“By myself
I can do nothing
I JUDGE
Only as I hear


And no JUDGMENT IS JUST
For I seek not
To please myself
But him who sent me” John 5:30


The truth is=we are ALL
Biased=toward our own affairs=
Our own beliefs=and
Our own intentions


OUR personal opinion=causes us
To be JUDGMENTAL=and clouds
The TRUTH


And we all know=it is God=
It is the LORD'S TRUTH=
Objective truth
That sets us free


“Never take
Your word of TRUTH
From my mouth


For I have put my HOPE
In your laws” Psalm 119:43


“For the law
Was given through Moses


Grace and TRUTH
CAME through Jesus Christ” John 1:17


How GOOD you are Lord=
How great


It is GOD=OUR LORD
Who is THE ONLY JUST ONE


You SEE us as we are=
Oh LORD=and LOVE US
Flaws and all


In the names of Jesus and GOD our Father=
THE ONLY JUST ONES


Robert P. Wallman
9-6-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Judy Schueneman

No comments:

Post a Comment