Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WISDOM AND HUMILITY




















WISDOM AND HUMILITY


I really APPRECIATE
The millions of intelligent
And SKILED people
In this world


Some people are just
So TALENTED and skilled
I have to ADMIT
I am a little bit envious


“Let NO ONE deceive himself
If anyone among you
Considers himself WISE
In this age


Let him become a FOOL
So as to become wise” 1 Corinthians 3:18


SOME people UNDERSTAND rocket science
And brain surgery=and I say
GOD BLESS THEM
I am NOT that smart


But I have DEVOTED
A lifetime of reading and TRYING
To learn


The WISDOM OF GOD
I don't mind being a FOOL
For God=a fool for Jesus


I hope I have FOUND
A little bit of WISDOM
In TRYING to learn and trying
To LIVE=the word of GOD


And have found some HUMILITY
As I PONDER the profound and
Baffling mysteries of life


Trying to find a little wisdom
Trying to live with some humility=
Trying to become a
LITTLE BIT WISE


“The law o the Lord
Is perfect
Refreshing the soul


The statutes of the LORD
Are trustworthy
MAKING WISE the simple” Psalm 19:7


“EVEN fools are thought WISE
If they keep silent
And discerning=if
If they HOLD their tongues” Proverbs 17:28


“Who is WISE and understanding
Among you?
Let them show it
By their GOOD LIFE


By deeds=done in HUMILITY
That come from WISDOM” James 3:13


I PRAY for wisdom
I pray for HUMILITY
Because they are good things


And they are NECESSARY=
To become AUTHENTIC in
LIVING a life DEVOTED to God


And humility is terribly IMPORTANT
That we NEVER think
We are better


Than we are
Jesus told us that we
ARE to be the LAST


“I SERVED the Lord
With great HUMILITY
And with tears


And in the MIDST
Of severe testing
By the plots
Of my Jewish opponents” Acts 20:19


Dear Lord=help me=HELP US
To never think we are
BETTER than we are


And NEVER ALLOW US to
Become arrogant=for then
We would be real fools


Let us FOLLOW you in
WISDOM and in HUMILITY=all
The days of our lives


In Jesus' name and in the name of OUR ALL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-5-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKarns



No comments:

Post a Comment