Saturday, September 21, 2019

BUILDING A POSITIVE WORLD














BUILDING A POSITIVE WORLD


We have daily headlines
And NEWSCATS blaring about
The latest CONFLICTS and SCANDALS
On those in AUTHORITY
All over the world


In today's times=there IS
Always something going on
BOTH in the civil world
And the CHURCH WORLD


In today's reading from Timothy
WE find him
Asking for PRAYERS and WISDOM
For those in authority


BUIDING A POSITIVE WORLD


“Beloved=first of all=
I ASK that supplications-
PRAYERS-petitions-and thanksgivings
Be offered for everyone


For kings
And for ALL IN AUTHORITY
That we may lead
A quiet and tranquil life
In all DEVOTION AND DIGNITY” 1 Timothy 2:1-2


I have NEVER lived
A public life=
So I don't know


What kind of things
People go through


But I can PRAY for
Our church leaders=and
Our civil leaders


That they all
BE GUIDED by God
And are RESPSONSIBLE=
Sincere=and honest
In their DEALINGS


And that they have the
BEST INTEREST of the world
And the people
IN THEIR HEARTS


So please join me today
In PRAYING for those
In authority


Our civil leaders=
And our church leaders
That they are GUIDED BY GOD


BUILDING A POSITIVE WORLD


“GUIDE me
In your truth
And teach me


For you are
God my SAVIOR


And my hope is in you
All day long” Psalm 25:5


“When you walk
They will GUIDE YOU
When you sleep


They will watch over you
When you awake
They will speak to you” Proverbs 6:22


“But when he
The SPIRIT OF TRUTH=comes


He will GUIDE YOU
Into all the truth” John 16:13


So my dear FRIENDS=
I ask you to PRAY WITH ME
For our CHURCH LEADERS


Priests-bishops-cardinals=and POPE


And our civil leaders
Mayors-governors-congress people-
Senators-and our PRESIDENT


That in all cases
REAL AND OBJECTIVE TRUTH will prevail
And for all leaders
In this world


“Answer me=
When I call you
My righteous God


Give me relief
From my distress
Have mercy on me
And HEAR MY PRAYER” Psalm 4:1


Let us BUILD A
POSITIVE-TRUTHFUL WORLD


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our FOREVER TRUTHFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
9-21-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment