Saturday, September 7, 2019

LIVING TO SERVE GOD AND OTHERS!














LIVING TO SERVE GOD AND OTHERS


Do you have a PURPOSE
In life? Do you know what
It is?


I THINK my PURPOSE in life
Was ALWAYS to love and
To SERVE GOD AND OTHERS


But I spoke it out LOUD
On my deathbed=when
I was 22=and given ZERO per cent
CHANCE to live


“I don't think God
WANTS me to die=but if
He does
He MUST have a reason


But if he wants me to LIVE=
I will LIVE FOR
My family=my friends
And all people everywhere”


I also wrote a LIFE MISSION
Statement in the 1990's


I want to love God
And I want
To LOVE OTHERS=I want
The world to be MADE RIGHT


“Anyone of you
Who does not renounce
ALL his possessions
CANNOT be my disciple” Luke 14:33


I believe Jesus
Is CHALLENGING US=and I believe
Jesus is STATING FACTS


I believe he is TELLING US
That everything
Must be in SECOND PLACE


To the LOVE OF GOD
And to the LOVE OF OTHERS


That is the cost
Of Christian life=of
Christian love
Everything must PALE in comparison
To our love of God
And love for OTHERS


Jesus in fact=gives us
The two commandments
In the BOOK OF MARK


“The most important one'
Answered Jesus


'Is this=Hear-O Israel
The Lord our God
The Lord is ONE


LOVE the your Lord your God
With all your heart
And with all your soul


And with all your mind
And all your strength'


The second is this
'Love your neighbor
As yourself'


There is NO COMMANDMENT
Greater than these” Mark 12:29-31


So have you a STATED PURPOSE
In life? Are you loving GOD?
Loving your family? Loving others?


LIVING to serve God and
Others=that is MY LIFE


I HOPE that that is
YOUR LIFE TOO


Living to serve God FIRST=
ALL I have belongs
TO HIM


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our all LOVING=OUR FOREVER SERVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
9-7-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment