Sunday, September 15, 2019

KEEP PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!














KEEP PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!


PRAYER is one of
The GREATEST gifts
We can give to someone=
And it COSTS us nothing


KEEP PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!
Saint Paul asks us
To pray FOR EVERYONE


“........I ask that supplications,
Prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings
Be OFFERED for everyone........” 1 Timothy 2:1


In Saint Paul's time
He was particularly
ASKING EVERYONE
To pray for the Gentiles


WHO are you praying for today?
I NAME any number of people
By name=family members, friends


And I always END it
With=”all families
Friends=and churches”
Who are you
PRAYING for today?
Who is ON YOUR PRAYER LIST?


“Answer me
When I call to you
My righteous God


Give me relief
From my distress
Have mercy on me


And hear MY PRAYER” Psalm 4:1


“The Lord detests
The sacrifice
Of the wicked


But the PRAYER
Of the upright
Pleases him” Proverbs 15:8


“Be joyful in hope
Patient in affliction
FAITHFUL IN PRAYER” Romans 12:12


Some people have PRAYER CHAINS=
And of course=we PRAY
For all the sick and deceased members
In our church


EVERYONE is in NEED of prayer=
Everyone is in NEED=
Of positive thoughts for them
And their afflictions


Sometimes I say PRAYERS
For perfect strangers=I say
A prayer


That God INTERCEDES for them=
In their life today


KEEP ON PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!


Pray for that young man
In a wheelchair=Pray for
That young mother and HER CHILDREN
Pray for the aging
Pray for the DISABLED
PRAY for those victims of wars
And natural disasters


KEEP on praying for everyone=
For I am SURE others
Are PRAYING FOR YOU


“I urge you brothers and sisters
By our Lord Jesus Christ
And by the love
Of the Spirit


To join me
In my struggles
By PRAYING TO GOD
For me” Romans 15:30


KEEP ME in your prayers
My brothers and sisters
As I NEED
Your PRAYERS
To get through every day


And I OFFER MY PRAYERS=
I offer my life=my sufferings
For you


PRAYER is simply the OPENING
Of our hearts=minds=and souls
To God


KEEP ON PRAYING FOR EVERYONE!
For others=I am SURE
Are PRAYING FOR YOU!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our always LISTENING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-15-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment