Saturday, June 6, 2020

A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS














A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS


Nothing is better
Than a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
With Jesus=
NOTHING is better
Than a TRUSTING relationship
With the LORD


I was RAISED a
CATHOLIC/CHRISTIAN=and was TAUGHT
That a personal relationship
With the Lord
Was ESSENTIAL


“Mend your ways-
ENCOURAGE one another-
Agree with one another


LIVE IN PEACE
And the God of love
And peace
WILL be with you” 2 Corinthians 13:11


I am GRATEFUL for this
TEACHING=that a personal relationship
Is not only possible=
BUT NECESSARY


But I LEARNED over TIME
That no personal relationship
With the Lord
Is possible


UNLESS I read Scripture-
Unless I follow the CHURCH-
And unless I love others too


I must FULLY ENGAGE with the above
To be engaged
With the LORD TOO


It is necessary
To have a RELATIONSHIP
With the Lord


“Therefore=it is NECESSARY
To submit
To the authorities


Not only because
Of possible punishment
But also as a matter
Of conscience” Romans 13:5


IF I believe in Jesus-
I must also be WILLING
To find him
IN NEW WAYS=
I must be open
To new experience


I must FIND the Lord
In the people
Who need my ENCOURAGEMENT=
My agreement=and my PEACE


TRYING to find
The Lord=in others
Trying to find the Lord
In myself


Please dear Lord=I LONG
For a personal relationship
With you and the CHURCH=
And I will FOLLOW
Where you lead me


I TRUST in you
My dear Lord


“Some TRUST in chariots-
Some TRUST in horses=
But we TRUST
In the name
Of the Lord our God” Psalm 20:7


“TRUST in the Lord
With all your heart
And lean not
On your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5


Every day=I wake up
I AM IN LOVE
With the Lord=
Every day I follow him=
For a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
With Jesus=
It is the BEST RELATIONSHIP
In the world


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our EVER LOVING FATHER GOD


Robert P. Wallman
6-6-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens



No comments:

Post a Comment