Tuesday, June 9, 2020

GIVING GRATITUDE AND PRAISE TO GOD




















GIVING GRATITUDE AND PRAISE
TO GOD


One thing I think
We ALL should do
At all-times
In all circumstances


Is to GIVE THANKS
And PRAISE to God


For I know-
We should all know
That everything in life
COMES from God
Including life itself


“He that offers praise
As a sacrifice
GLORIFIES me” Psalm 50:23


I first became
AWARE of the MIRACLE of life


When I walked away
From a life and death surgery
When I was 22


And LEARNED to live
With a chronic illness
And walked away from serious surgery
After serious surgery


NOTHING in my life
Has impacted my life like God


And giving God that PRAISE
And gratitude has CHANGED my life
For the best


“That my heart may SING
Your praises
And not be silent


Lord my God
I WILL PRAISE you forever” Psalm 30:12


“It is good
To PRAISE the Lord


And make music
To your name
O most high” Psalm 92:1”


“With the tongue
We PRAISE our Lord
And father.......” James 3:9


GIVE God praise and gratitude
In ALL circumstances


EVERY DAY
I give thanks to God
For my life-and-
The BLESSINGS in my life


Even my sufferings-
For NOTHING else is possible
Without LIFE from the Lord our God


I write it down in
My daily journal-my blessings-
And give GRATITUDE to God
(“I thank you Lord-I LOVE YOU LORD”)


“LET the message of Christ
Dwell among you richly-


As you teach and admonish
One another
With the WISDOM through psalms-
Hymns-and songs from the SPIRIT


SINGING to God
With gratitude in your HEARTS” Colossians 3:16


One thing to get into
The HABIT of doing
Is to give thanks for even
The problems in your life


And to thank God
For BLESSINGS you haven't-
Even received yet


For blessings to come
For I am SURE
God will be sending them
To your way


“BLESSED is the nation
Whose God is the Lord


The people he chose
For his inheritance” Psalm 33:12


IF you want to give thanks
And PRAISE to God


Just read the psalms
Or invent your own ways


But ONE THING is for sure


GIVING GOD praise and gratitude
In ALL circumstances


Is what LIFE IS ALL ABOUT
In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
6-26-16




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong




6-9-10-2020





No comments:

Post a Comment