Wednesday, June 3, 2020

REMEMBERING YOU IN PRAYER














REMEMBERING YOU IN PRAYER


I often tell people
“I WILL PRAY FOR YOU”


But I just don't say it=
I do it=PRAYER is simply
Having POSITIVE thoughts
For someone


Sometimes with me=it is
Having positive THOUGHTS=
And more often=than not=
It is saying FORMAL PRAYERS
For someone


Prayer is the OPENING of our
HEARTS and minds for God
And someone else= and our SOULS=
To send positive aura
For someone else


“........I remember you
Constantly in my PRAYERS-
Night and day” 2 Timothy 1:3


Praying for someone
Is so PERSONAL=
What more can we do
For someone


Praying to God=and
Praying for people
Is our DUTY as CHRISTIANS=
It is in OUR BLOOD


Without praying=
Without touching God=
We break and fall
We fall apart


Without prayer=we remain
ALONE in the dark
Without prayer=we are like
The five foolish bridesmaids


“But while they were
On their way
To buy the oil-
The bridegroom arrived


The virgins who were ready
Went in with him
To the wedding banquet=
And the door was shut” Matthew 25:10


We need to PRAY DAILY=
We need to be READY
WHEN our Lord
Comes and touches us


How can we PRAY DAILY=
Day and night?


ONLY by opening
Our hearts and minds
For God


Only by-
OFFERING positive thoughts
To God=for others
And for ourselves


Saint Paul got there
Through SUFFERING and LOVE
By offering his WILLING LOVE
Up to God=
JUST LIKE JESUS


It feels good to
Get down ON OUR KNEES
And have positive thoughts
For someone=to ask GOD
To LIFT THEM UP


“The Lord has heard
My cry for mercy
The Lord ACCEPTS MY PRAYER” Psalm 6:9


“........these I will bring
To my holy mountain
And give them joy
In my HOUSE OF PRAYER” Isaiah 56:7


Let us offer God our JOY=
Our gratitude=and really sincere PRAYERS
For the WELFARE of others


We may fall and stumble today=
But REMEMBER I am
PRAYING for us all=
And I hope you
Are praying for us ALL TOO


THANK YOU God=
For the GIFT OF PRAYER
I will pray for you today
REMEMBERING YOU in my prayers!


In Jesus' name=and in the name of God=our ALWAYS PRAYING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
6-03-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco





No comments:

Post a Comment