Sunday, June 7, 2020

IN A TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD














IN A TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD


Who or what
Do you RELY ON
For the ESSENTIALS
Of your LIFE?


Are you in a
TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP
With the LORD?


I don't have the greatest life
In the world=BUT IT IS GOOD=
I have EVERYTHING
That I need=
Thanks to God and family


I am taken care of=
I have everything
That I need=
I AM BLESSED


“My HELP is from the LORD........” Psalm 121:2


I am SO THANKFUL
For God and FAMILY=and
I am thankful
To be in a TRUSTING
RELATIONSHIP with the Lord
And MY FAMILY


I have learned that IF
I put the will
OF OTHERS
Before my own=
I would have
EVERYTHING that I need


Today's SCRIPTURES remind me
That it is all about
MERCY-submission-and TRUST=
ALL the aspects of discipleship


THANKFUL to be in a
TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP
With the Lord


I don't know
WHAT the day will bring=
BUT I TRUST
That the Lord
Will take care of me=
Will take care of US


“Let him not
Deceive himself
BY TRUSTING
What is worthless=
For he will get nothing
In return” Job 15:31


“They will
Have no fear
Of bad news


Their hearts are steadfast
TRUSTING in the LORD” Psalm 112:7


“STOP TRUSTING
In mere humans-
Who are but a breath
In their nostrils
Why hold them in esteem?” Isaiah 2:22


We can TRUST
In the Lord
That we will
Have the HELP
And protection
That we need


We are in
An OPEN and trusting relationship
With the Lord


We are NOT life strangers=
We are In a
TRUSTING-loving relationship
With the Lord


“But look
You are TRUSTING-
In deceptive words
That are worthless” Jeremiah 7:8


But the LORD'S WORDS
Are never worthless=
He LOOKS OUT for us-
We are in a loving relationship
With someone
Who is EAGER=to PROVIDE for us


The final outcome is
BEYOND OUR CONTROL=
But we
TRUST IN THE LORD


In Jesus' name =and the name of our EVER TRUSTFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
6-07-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Julia Walsh, F.S.P. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment