Monday, November 8, 2021

A DETERMINATION=TO KEEP LIVING

 

A DETERMINATION=TO CONTINUE LIVING

 

I don’t know what FATE=

Or what this world

Has in STORE for me

 

But I do KNOW

That I have= A DETERMINATION

TO CONTINUE LIVING

 

NOT only to continue living

But to continue

On THRIVING=and thanking God

For his PROMISES

And for his BLESSINGS!

 

“Through these=

He has given us

His very great

AND PRECIOUS PROMISES

 

So that through them-

You may participate

In the divine nature=

Having escaped

 

The corruption=in this world

Caused by evil desires”                                                                                                                2 Peter 1:4

 

I made a DEATH BED PROMISE

To my God=

“To LIVE FOR=my family-

My friends-and for

ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”                                                                                                  2 Peter 1:4

 

I am determined

To KEEP that promise=

I am DETERMINED=to KEEP

ON LIVING!

 

We know God ALWAYS keeps

His promises=NEVER breaking them

And I am determined

To keep mine

 

For God-for Jesus

For my FAMILY=

And for ALL of you

 

I want to BUILD

A world FULL OF LOVE=

I am DETERMINED

TO KEEP ON LIVING!

 

“A person’s days=ARE DETERMINED=

You have decreed

The number=of his months

 

And have set limits-

He cannot exceed”                                                                                                                  Job 14:5

 

“HE DETERMINES-

The number of stars=

And calls them=each by name”                                                                                                 Psalm 147:4

 

God has GIVEN ME

Extra time=in this world

 

And I am SO APPRECIATIVE

For each and every breath-

That I take=

I never want to

Take this life=FOR GRANTED

I never want to=

Take God-the Holy Father

For granted

 

I am=so appreciative for

EVERY DAY of life=

I have=a determination

TO KEEP ON LIVING

 

“All these are

The work of one

And the same Spirit

 

And he distributes them

To each one-

JUST AS HE DETERMINES”                                                                             1 Corinthians 12:11

 

I am so THANKFUL

TO GOD=the Holy Father

For giving me

THIS MAGNIFICENT LIFE

 

And I am so thankful

For all of you=FOR SHARING

Your lives with me

I am=DETERMINED=to

KEEP ON LIVING!=and

Make a difference=in this world

 

In Jesus’ name==and in the name=of OUR HOLY FATHER GOD=

The Gods of the LIVING

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-08-2021

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment