Friday, November 12, 2021

ONGOING ATTENTION=TO THE WORD OF GOD

 

ONGOING ATTENTION=TO THE WORD=OF GOD

 

Jesus is a GOD

OF WORDS=in the New Testament

And there are

A lot of words=in the BIBLE

 

I read the WORDS

Of God every day

And I listen to

The WORDS OF GOD=when I can

 

“Will not God

Then secure=the rights

Of his CHOSEN ONES-

Who call out to him

Day and night?.......I tell you

 

He will see to it

That justice is done

To them speedily

 

But when=

The Son of Man comes

Will he find=FAITH ON EARTH?”                                                                                              Luke 18:7-8

 

There are lots=of people

OF FAITH=in the bible

Abraham=Moses=Job-

Mary Magdalene=and the apostles

To name some

 

How about you?

How about me?

Are we PEOPLE OF FAITH?

 

Let us all have faith=

Let us all TRY to pay

ONGOING ATTENTION to the

WORDS OF GOD!

 

ONGOING ATTENTION=

TO THE WORD=OF GOD

 

“Listen my sons-

To a father’s instruction=

PAY ATTENTION=and gain understanding”                                                                           Proverbs 4:1

 

“My son=PAY ATTENTION

To my wisdom

 

Turn your ear=TO MYWORDS

Of insight”                                                                                                                                  Proverbs 5:1

 

It is NOT always easy

To understand Jesus’ words=

He speaks in parables

 

Nevertheless=OUR FAITH

Calls us=to pay attention to him

And to PAY ATTENTION

To the bible

 

LISTEN to those words

Read them again and again=

Let them SEEP IN

To your heart=and mind=and soul

 

Let God the HOLY FATHER-

Let Jesus his SON

See your faith

 

BE a modern day apostle/disciple

Of Jesus=in this world

 

“All your WORDS

Are true=

All your righteous laws=are eternal”                                                                                              Psalm 119:160

 

“If you remain in me

AND MY WORDS

Remain in you

 

Ask whatever you wish

And it will be done=for you”                                                                                               John 15:7

 

So read your bibles daily-

Listen to your TEACHERS=

Speaking about God and Jesus

 

Let the WORD OF GOD

Be part of your life=PAY ONGOING ATTENTION

To the Word of God

 

Meditate on the words=let

The WORDS of God

Seep into your soul

And act on them

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER ATTENTIVE Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-12-2021

 

 

Ps      INSPIRED by an article=in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Elizabeth Duffy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“EVEN MORE”

 

Yesterday

I missed you

Today

I miss you too

Tomorrow

I will miss you

Even more

 

I miss your smile

I miss your love

I miss your companionship

 

Yesterday

I missed you

Today

I miss you too

Tomorrow I will miss you

I will miss you

Even more

 

I miss doing

Everything we did together

I miss

Your watching

“The Young and the Restless”

I miss

Our praying together

I miss

Everything  about you

 

Yesterday

I loved you

Today

I love you still

Tomorrow

I will love you

Even more

 

EVEN MORE

 

Robert P. Wallman

9/21/10

 

 

Ps        FOR MY MOM 11-12-2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment