Monday, September 5, 2022

BEING BRAVE=LIFE AT ALL COSTS!

 







BEING BRAVE=LIFE AT ALL COSTS


It is 43 years NOW

Since I 

Prayed to God


For my 

MIRACLE of life


It hasn't been

The EASIEST of lives=

Being in pain

All the time


But I THANK GOD

For MY miracle of life

I believe God has a PLAN


And his plan is

LIFE at all costs

BE BRAVE!


“For whoever wishes

To SAVE his life

Will lose it


And whoever LOSES his life

For my sake

WILL SAVE IT”                                                                                                 Luke 9:24


I LOST the life

That I once knew

But I have


DEDICATED my life to God

For others

BE BRAVE!

Be strong in PRAYER


“Now then

Be STRONG AND BRAVE=

For Saul your master

Is dead


And the people

Of Judah

Have anointed me

King over them”                                                                                                  2 Samuel 2:7


“And the child

Grew and became STRONG


He was filled 

With wisdom=

And the grace of God

Was on him”                                                                                                             Luke 2:40


Jesus was strong=

His disciples and apostles

Were strong


But if there EVER

Was a STRONG PEOPLE


It was the JEWISH PEOPLE

And all they put up with


And the NAZI 

Concentration camps

Of Majdanke and Auschwitz 


Be STRONG

Be a strong people

LIFE AT ALL COSTS


I pray that HUMANITY

Will someday relegate

All such horrors

To the PAST


Yet today=we have

SHOOTERS in the classroom

At church

And at PUBLIC EVENTS


I pray that something

I am doing

WITH MY OWN LIFE


Is helping others=

Even at the COST

Of my own life


“Show me Lord

My life's end


And the number

Of my days

Let me know

How fleeting

MY LIFE IS”                                                                                                   Psalm 39:4


Dear Lord=we DEDICATE

Our lives to you

For the COST

OF ALL


And we pray that SOMEDAY

You bring mindless killing

To an end


And that 

We ALL ARE BRAVE

And live life for ALL OTHERS


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our FOREVER LIFE GIVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

2-27-20 and 9-05-2022



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Aileen O'Donoghue  

No comments:

Post a Comment