Monday, September 26, 2022

PRACTICE BELIEVING!

 










PRACTICE BELIEVING!


Sometimes-in life-we HAVE

To PRACTICE BELIEVING

What we WANT to COME TRUE

In our life


For what we SEE in

Our FUTURE=what we actually ENVISION

Does actually HAPPEN


“I like a GREEN olive tree

In the HOUSE OF God


TRUST in

The MERCY OF GOD

Forever and ever”                                                                                                 Psalm 52:10


I BELIEVE in the

MERCY of God

I believe in

GOD'S PLAN-for my life


PRACTICE BELIEVING


“Jesus said to her,

'I am the RESURRECTION


And the LIFE

The ONE


Who BELIEVES in me

Will LIVE-even though

They die


And whoever LIVES

By believing in me

Will never die


DO YOU believe this?”                                                                                               John 11:25-26


I DO BELIEVE this=and I

Have LIVED my whole life

By my FAITH in God and in Jesus


“To live for my family-friends-

And ALL PEOPLE everywhere”


Today's psalmist tells us=

That there is MUCH in

This world that

CAN frighten us


And that there are

MANY people in this world

Who believe in evil

Rather than good


But the psalmist also 

Tells us=that those who believe

Are like an OLIVE TREE

FLOURISHING=in the HOUSE of God


PRACTICE BELIEVING=KEEP on believing

There is a FUTURE=for

Those who believe


We TRUST in GOD'S MERCY

These words are TRUE FOREVER

God's MERCY ENDURES for us=forever


“ALL the believers

Were ONE in heart and mind


No one CLAIMED

That any of their possessions

Was their own


But they SHARED everything

They had”                                                                                                                 Acts 4:32


“MY brothers and sisters=

BELIEVERS in our GLORIOUS

Lord Jesus Christ


Must NOT show favoritism”                                                                                       James 2:1


My friends=PRACTICE BELIEVING!

Practice loving God=

And all others


Let the LOVE of Jesus

FLOURISH in you

And make PLANS


Tot TRUST in the MERCY

OF GOD


Live FOREVER in him=and=

LET YOUR BELIEFS BECOME REALITY


In the name of Jesus OUR LORD=

And OUR MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

9-5-17 and 9-26-2022



Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr, O.S.B.


No comments:

Post a Comment