Thursday, September 15, 2022

LEARNING WHO GOD IS

 







LEARNING WHO GOD IS


Do you know

What true religion is?

Do you know

What TRUE LOVE and

Loving God really is?


I think it is

REACHING out to others


To others we know/and don't know

And really trying to ASSIST THEM

Helping someone in NEED=

Someone we know

CAN'T do anything in return

To help us in our position


“........who executes JUSTICE

For the orphan

And the widow


And BEFRIENDS the alien

Feeding and clothing him”                                                                             Deuteronomy 10:18


I think GOD IS

How we treat others

FRIENDS and strangers alike


It is HOW we treat others

When we know

No one is looking

When our deeds

CANNOT be seen=or measured


This is WHO

We truly are=and this is

When God is looking at us

To see who we TRULY ARE


“RELIGION that

God our Father

ACCEPTS as pure and faultless

Is this


To look after orphans and widows

In their distress


And keep oneself

From being

Polluted by the world”                                                                                         James 1:27


Jesus takes it

Even a step

FURTHER than most


He tells us

That if we don't assist

Friends=strangers=and aliens

We are NOT

Friends of his


Let us look for WAYS

To ASSIST those in need

And to learn

WHO GOD really is


HELPING those in need

Friends=strangers=and aliens

Really helps us

To LEARN who God really is


“In my distress

I CALLED to the Lord

I cried to my God

For HELP


From his temple

He heard my voice

My cry

Came before him

Into his ears”                                                                                                        Deuteronomy 18:6


“From deep

In the realm

Of the dead


I called for HELP

And you listened

To my cry”                                                                                                      Jonah 2:2


“Immediately=the boy's 

Father exclaimed


'I do believe

HELP me overcome

My unbelief'”                                                                                                      Mark 9:24


My dear friends


LEARNING who GOD IS

Is a life long PROCESS

And no one will

EVER know the answer


But I BELIEVE=God is LOVE

And HELPING all others

That we can


In the name of Jesus=and in the name of our always HELPING=always LOVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

8-9-19 and 9-15-2022



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco


No comments:

Post a Comment