Friday, September 2, 2022

OUR GOD=IS RIGHT BESIDE US

 

OUR GOD=IS RIGHT BESIDE US

 

Did you ever feel

That God was FAR AWAY=

Was hard to REACH=

Perhaps when you

Were a LITTLE YOUNGER?

 

I have SOME NEWS for you

God has

NEVER left your side=

OUR GOD=

IS ALWAYS BESIDE US=

At all times

 

“The Lord is NEAR=to all

Who call upon him……..”                                                                                             Psalm 145:18

 

I think we all NEED

To ask our God

To ask our Jesus

 

To ALWAYS stay beside us

So that we can feel=THE LOVE

That comes from his healing touch

OUR GOD IS=RIGHT BESIDE US!

 

He is=AS CLOSE

As we want him to be

OUR GOD=IS RIGHT BESIDE US!

 

“The Lord is CLOSE

To the brokenhearted

 

And saves those

Who are crushed=in spirit”                                                                                                      Psalm 34:18

 

“He tends his flock-

Like a shepherd=

He gathers the lambs-

In his arms

 

And carries them

CLOSE to his heart=

He gently leads=those that have young”                                                                      Isaiah 40:11

 

“I will bring him NEAR

And he will come-

CLOSE TO ME

 

For who is he-

Who will devote himself

To be=CLOSE TO ME?

Declares the Lord”                                                                                                                      Jeremiah 30:21

 

I feel God

IN THE MORNING

As I=as we

START a brand new day

OUR GOD=IS RIGHT BESIDE US!

 

I feel God=when I accomplish

Something with my life

 

I even feel God

When I FAIL AT SOMETHING=

For I know=GOD NEVER LEAVES US

God NEVER leaves our side

 

He is ALWAYS NEAR US

OUR GOD=IS RIGHT BESIDE US

He stands with us=at all times

 

“He lifted me out

Of the slimy pit

Out of the mud=and mire

 

He set my feet-

On a rock

And gave me=a firm place

TO STAND”                                                                                                                          Psalm 40:2

 

God is always there

WITHIN OUR REACH=to give us

What we need

OUR GOD IS=RIGHT BESIDE US!

 

Dear Lord=thank you

For being there=RIGHT BESIDE US

 

And ANSWERING our every need=

WHEN WE CALL

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LOVING=HOLY FATHER GOD!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-2-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Vivian Amu

No comments:

Post a Comment