Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A PURPOSE=FOR ALL OF CREATION














A PURPOSE=FOR ALL OF CREATION


Are you struggling
With getting
OUT OF BED
In the morning?


Do you struggle
With FINDING your PURPOSE
In life?


“So shall
My word be........


ACHIEVING the end
For which I SENT IT” Isaiah 55:11


How many TIMES
When something happens=
Or WHEN we see a story
On television=do we say-
“What is this world
COMING TO?”


So often
We WONDER
About the path
Of human kind


And wonder whether our planet
Is just
CONTINUING to spin
OUT OF CONTROL


But through Isaiah today
We get WORDS
Of DIVINE REASSURANCE


God's word does go out
And it does
ACCOMPLISH its purpose


GOD DOES have a purpose
For you and me
And a PURPOSE
For all of CREATION


“Many are the plans
In a person's heart


But it is
The LORD'S PURPOSE
That prevails” Proverbs 19:21


“So is my word
That goes out
From my mouth


It will NOT return
To me empty
But will accomplish


What I desire=
And achieve the PURPOSE
For which I sent it” Isaiah 55:11


“And we know
That in all things=
God works
For the Lord


Of those who love him
And have been called
ACCORDING to his PURPOSE” Romans 8:28


The PLAN
For the purpose
Of this world


Is vast
And BEYOND our comprehension


But I know
It involves sin and restitution=
Drought and ABUNDANCE
And sorrow and JOY


But above all
This world
Is all ABOUT LOVE


And God's love
For each and EVERYONE OF US


“Let LOVE and faithfulness
Never leave you


Bind them
Around your neck=
Write them


On the tablet
Of your HEART” Proverbs 3:3


God's PURPOSE for you and me
And for all salvation
IS LOVE=for each
AND EVERYONE OF US


In Jesus' name=and our FOREVER=ALL LOVING GOD


Robert P. Wallman
3-2-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment