Sunday, March 15, 2020

OUR DEEPEST LONGING!














OUR DEEPEST LONGING!


What is your
DEEPEST LONGING in life?
What do you WANT
More than anything else?


My deepest longing
Is to DRAW CLOSE
To the living God


I long for the Holy One=
To have him
LIVE INSIDE of me=
And to feel him
LIVING THERE


“As the hind longs
For the running water
So my soul
LONGS for you=O GOD” Psalm 42:2


We need water
To live=
We need food


We have a longing
For food and water
And I have a LONGING
To be near
MY family and friends


But MOST of all=
I have that LONGING
For God=
To LIVE inside of me


WHAT is your DEEPEST LONGING?


“A LONGING FULFILLED
Is sweet to the soul
But fools detest
Turning from evil” Proverbs 13:9


“Yet the Lord
LONGS to be gracious
To you


Therefore he will rise up
To show you compassion


For the Lord
Is a God of justice
Blessed are all
Who WAIT for him” Isaiah 30:18


“Meanwhile we groan
LONGING to be clothed
Instead with our heavenly dwelling


Because when we are clothed
We will not be
Found naked?” 2 Corinthians 5:2


I have a DEEP WANT
For God=
I have a deep yearning
For God
I long to be SATISFIED


NOTHING satisfies me
Like seeing God and LOVE=
ALIVE in our world


“........
Who SATISFIES your desires
With good things
So that your youth-
Is renewed like the eagle's” Psalm 103:5


“After he has suffered-
He will see the light
Of life=
And BE SATISFIED” Isaiah 53:11


“Why spend money
On what is
Not bread?


And your labor
On what does NOT SATISFY?” Isaiah 55:2


My deepest LONGING=the deepest longing
Of MY HEART
Is to be SATISFIED


To draw closer and closer
To the LIVING GOD=to KNOW
That he is LIVING IN ME


I hope it is YOUR deepest longing too
In the name of Jesus=and our EVER SATISFYING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
3-15-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment