Thursday, March 12, 2020

NOW=MORE THAN EVER














NOW=MORE THAN EVER


We live in UNCERTAIN TIMES=
Where anything can happen
At ANY TIME


This COVID 19 virus or
Corona virus is TESTIMONY
To that fact


And we NEED MORE GOD
In our world=IN
Our country=
In our lives
To FIGHT the UNCERTAINTY


“Command those
Who are rich
In this present world


NOT to be arrogant-
Not to put
Their hope in wealth


Which is SO UNCERTAIN=
But to put their hope
IN GOD” 1 Timothy 6:17


LOOK at the uncertainty
Of wealth=
Look at what the
Stock market=has been doing
OVER the past
Couple of weeks


Put your HOPE in God
Who is CERTAIN=
Put your hope in God
Who LOVES
With an immense love
And CARES about you=
Every fiber of your BEING


“I too
Decided to write an
Orderly account
For you


Most excellent Theophilus=
So that you may know
The CERTAINTY
Of the things
You have been taught” Luke 1:3-4


“For I gave them
The words
You gave me
And they accepted them


They knew WITH CERTAINTY
That I came from you
And they believed
That you sent me” John 17:8


ANYTHING can happen
To any of us
At any time


To our health
To our finances
To our relationships


RIGHT NOW=
More than ever
We NEED to
TURN TO GOD


We need to believe
In him
MORE THAN EVER


We need to know
Our salvation
RESTS in God=and rests in
The Lord Jesus


PUT your hope in God
NOW=MORE THAN EVER


“He says to himself
'Nothing will EVER
Shake me'
'No one
Will EVER
Do me harm'” Psalm 10:6


But I don't feel like
That today=DO YOU?


NOT with all the
UNCERTAINTY currently
In this world


I put
MY HOPE in
God yesterday=
I put my HOPE
In God today


And I will put my hope
IN GOD TOMORROW
NOW=MORE THAN EVER!


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER FAITHFUL GOD


Robert P. Wallman
3-12-20



No comments:

Post a Comment