Tuesday, March 24, 2020

TO THE DELIGHT OF GOD














TO THE DELIGHT OF GOD


Our Lord=Our God
DELIGHTS IN YOU=
Especially if you
Are doing his will


So stay IN TOUCH
With the word
Of God=
Especially during this time
Of the Corona virus


“........Behold I com
In the written scroll=
It is prescribed for me


To do your WILL-
O my God
Is MY DELIGHT


And your law
Is within my heart” Psalm 40:8-9


The WORD of God
Is at our fingertips


We have Scripture apps
Online bibles=
And the printed bible too=
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE


Even though we don't
Have SUNDAY SERVICES
In church right now=
We have all kinds of services
On television=and online


The PSALMIST reminds us
That even though=we KNOW Scripture
That that is not enough


The Lord our God
DELIGHTS in us
When we DO HIS WILL


“Teach me
To do YOUR WILL
For you are
My God


May your good SPIRIT
Lead me on level ground” Psalm 143:10


“My Father-
If it is possible
May this cup
Be taken from me


Yet not as I WILL
But as you WILL” Matthew 26:39


“For I have
Not hesitated to proclaim
To you=
The WHOLE WILL OF GOD” Acts 20:27


The Word of God
Came to us=in person
Through Jesus Christ


He inscribed his WORD
On our HEARTS=
And he DELIGHTS in us
When we do his will


He is ESPECIALLY delighted
When our love for ONE ANOTHER
Is fulfilled through us


NOT out of obligation
To the law=
BUT out of
Our love for him
And our LOVE
For one another


“Then my soul
Will rejoice
In the Lord
And DELIGHT in his salvation” Psalm 35:9


“Here is my servant
Whom I have chosen


The one I love
In whom I DELIGHT” Matthew 12:18


The Lord your GOD-
DELIGHTS IN YOU=
And is especially DELIGHTED=
When you do the will of God
From your HEART


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER LOVING GOD THE FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
3-24-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah A. Meister





No comments:

Post a Comment