Friday, March 6, 2020

MAKING A COVENANT WITH GOD














MAKING A COVENANT WITH GOD


All AGREEMENTS between
Two parties=are SPECIAL
Because they take COMMITMENT


They take giving and receiving
By BOTH PARTIES


But a COVENANT with God
Is extra special=as
WITNESSED by Jesus=with
God the Father=a covenant
Of blood


“Today you have
ACCEPTED the Lord's AGREEMENT........And


Today the Lord
Has accepted your agreement” Deuteronomy 26:17-18


I made a living=and loving
AGREEMENT with God the Father and Jesus=
Just after bleeding internally=and my
BLOOD COUNT going down to three


I PROMISED God to “LIVE
For my family=friends=and all
People everywhere”


I have NEVER FORGOT
That promise=and I think
Of it=at least ONCE
Every day


There are so MANY days
That I want to GIVE UP=
But my personal promise
To God
KEEPS ME GOING


But it is JESUS' COVENANT
That is important=and
The covenant=of the people
Of Israel= with God


Noah had a covenant
With God too


“I establish MY COVENANT
With you=
Never again


Will all life be destroyed
By the waters
Of a flood


Never again
Will there
Be a flood
To destroy the earth” Genesis 9:11


“'The days are coming'
Declares the Lord
'When I will make
A NEW COVENANT


With the people
Of Israel=
And with the people
Of Judah'” Jeremiah 31:31


“For this reason
Christ is the MEDIATOR
Of a NEW COVENANT


That those who
Are called
May receive


The PROMISED eternal inheritance........--------


Now that he has died
As a ransom
To set them free


From the sins
Committed under
The FIRST COVENANT” Hebrews 9:15


Dear Lord=we PRAY
That we are able
To KEEP OUR PROMISES
And that
We are able to
Keep our COVENANTS WITH YOU


Like our dear Lord
JESUS DID


No matter the cost
Mo matter the pain


In the NAMES of our dear Lord Jesus=and the FATHER=the KEEPER of ALL PROMISES


Robert P. Wallman
3-6-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment