Wednesday, March 11, 2020

FINDING HOPE=ALL DAY LONG














FINDING HOPE=ALL DAY LONG


I live with HOPE=
I love with hope


I BELIEVE in God and I
Believe that there-
Still are
GOOD PEOPLE in this world


My life=and what God
And others have done=
Is a WITNESS
To that fact


FINDING HOPE=
ALL DAY LONG


“Blessed are they
Who HOPE in the Lord” Psalm 40:5


There are CATHOLIC CHURCHES
All over the place=
And MASSES going on


There are COMMUNITY CHURCHES
From all
The different denominations
On every street corner


We have our BIBLE-
We have our Saints


We don't have to go
Too far=to find God and
To find Jesus
To FIND HOPE


Finding hope
ALL day long=each and
EVERY DAY
Of our lives


“Though he slay me
Yet will I HOPE
In him


I will surely
Defend my ways
To his face” Job 13:15


“May those who fear you=rejoice
When they see me


For I have
PUT MY HOPE
In your word” Psalm 119:74


“Not only so
But we also
Glory in our sufferings


Because we know
That suffering produces perseverance=
Perseverance=character
And character=HOPE


And HOPE does not
Put us to shame=
Because God's love
Has been


Poured into our hearts
Through the Holy Spirit
Who has been given to us” Romans 5:3-5


And to FIND HOPE
All day long


All I have to do
Is to talk to
ONE of my sisters=
Which I do most every day


My sister Mary=
Was named after the BLESSED MOTHER=
And my sister Terri Judith=was
Named after


The LITTLE FLOWER
And Saint Jude=the patron saint
Of HOPELESS CASES


Finding hope=all DAY LONG=
In family=in extended family=
And MY MANY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS


“Now faith is confidence
In what we HOPE FOR
And assurance
About what we=DO NOT SEE” Hebrews 11:1


I hope=that like me
You are FINDING HOPE
ALL DAY LONG


In God=and in each other
In the names of Jesus=and our ALWAYS HOPEFUL FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
3-11-20




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment