Monday, October 5, 2020

A LIFE LONG LEARNING PROCESS

 







A LIFE LONG LEARNING PROCES


We all STRUGGLE

With the need for APPROVAL

And the impulse to avoid conflict

AT ALL COSTS


It is hard to KNOW

When to speak up

And when to REMAIN SILENT=

It is a LIFE LONG

LEARNING PROCESS


“If I were still

Trying to please people=

I would not be

A slave of Christ” Galatians 1:10


The DIFFERENCE between

Self-righteous indignation=

And an AUTHENTIC MOVEMENT

Of the Spirit

Is difficult to recognize


We need prayer=self-knowledge

And a healthy dose

OF HUMILITY=

To be authentic

In our WORSHIP OF GOD


To be AUTHENTIC

In our worship of

God the FATHER

Is a life long LEARNING PROCESS


And we must be humble-

We must live in HUMILITY

To be authentic-

In our WORSHIP of God


“He guides the HUMBLE

In what is right

And teaches them

His way” Psalm 25:9


“He mocks proud mockers

But shows favor to the HUMBLE

And oppressed” Proverbs 3:34


“These are the ones

I look on with favor

Those who are HUMBLE

And contrite in spirit

And who tremble=at my word” Isaiah 66:2


Praying and living IN HUMILITY

Are reliable guides

For me to FOLLOW

God and Jesus


But it takes AWHILE

To get there=to be

Truly humble-

It takes a long time=

To LEARN to live like Jesus

(and we may NEVER get there)


It is truly a LIFE LONG

LEARNING PROCESS


So pray to God to

LEARN HUMILITY=

Pray to God and Jesus

To learn to love=to forgive=

And to LIVE with true kindness


It takes a lifetime

TO LEARN=it takes

A lifetime=to be AUTHENTIC

And to learn to live

With HUMILITY


“Take my yoke upon you

And learn form me=

For I am gentle

And HUMBLE in heart


And you will find rest

For your souls=

For my yoke is easy

And my burden light” Matthew 11:29-30


Learning to LIVE HUMBLY

Like Jesus=is a life

LONG PROCESS


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman

10-5-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek



No comments:

Post a Comment