Sunday, October 11, 2020

ONLY GOD WHO DOES IT!

 







ONLY GOD WHO DOES IT!


I pray to God=every day

FOR STRENGTH

I pray to Jesus=every day

For the strength=and love

To make it

THROUGH THE DAY


It is God who STRENGTHENS=

It is Jesus who strengthens us=

And gives us=what we NEED

To make it

Through the day


“I have learned the secret

Of being well fed-

And of going hungry


Of living in abundance

And of being in need


I can do ALL things

In him

WHO STRENGTHENS ME” Philippians 4:12-13


Fortunately for me=

God and my family

Have always

TAKEN CARE of me


I have never been hungry

And on the street=

COMPARED to others

Around the world=

I=and most of us

In this country

Live in an ABUNDANCE


But what I have LEARNED

Is that=

Neither our abundance

Or our poverty

Is HOW we will

Be MEASURED by God


What matters=is to WHOM

WE WILL TURN=

And if we turn

To God and Jesus=

GOD WILL STRENGTHEN US


It is ONLY GOD

WHO DOES IT!


“For the eyes

Of the Lord


Range throughout the earth

To STRENGTHEN those

Whose hearts

Are fully committed to him” 2 Chronicles 16:9


“My soul is weary

With sorrow=STRENGTHEN ME

According to your word” Psalm 119:28


“I will STRENGTHEN YOU

And help you=

I will uphold you

With my righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10


IF we are in abundance

We should TURN

To God=in gratitude


And remind ourselves

That our ABUNDANCE

Is NOT our own doing=

It is a GIFT from Jesus


And if we find ourselves

IN NEED=it is ONLY GOD

Who can help our situation


It is only God who offers

The kind of strength

THAT WILL LAST


“May our Lord Jesus Christ himself

And God our FATHER-

Who loved us=


And by his grace-

Gave us eternal encouragement

And good hope


Encourage your hearts

AND STRENGTHEN YOU

In every good deed and word” 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17


For it is ONLY GOD=and Jesus

WHO DOES IT!


In Jesus' name=and in the name of GOD=our holy LIVING-LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

10-11-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment