Thursday, October 22, 2020

SEEING JESUS IN YOU







SEEING JESUS IN YOU


For the last eight months=it

Has been DIFFICULT to go to Church

Every weekend=let alone

Every day


I MISS seeing the FACE OF GOD

In CHURCH=and in

My brothers and sisters=IN CHRIST


This Corona virus=this pandemic

Has CREATED some

Important issues

For people of God =

Some very difficult issues


“Lord-this is the people-

That LONG to see your FACE” Psalm 24:6


One thing for sure=some day=

SOME WAY= we will all

Be able to WORSHIP

In CHURCH again=

With our brothers and sisters


But until that happens-

We watch Church on television=

On the computer=and we can

SEE THE FACE OF JESUS

In everyone of us


Seeing the face of Jesus

In our FAMILY=in our FRIENDS=

And even in those HARD WORKERS

In our stores=and our EMERGENCY

FRONT-line workers


We can also FIND JESUS

When we look in the mirror=

Looking back at us=

Jesus is in all of US!


SEEING THE FACE

Of Jesus-

In everyone of us

And in OURSELVES


“Look to the Lord

And his strength=

SEEK HIS FACE always” 1 Chronicles 16:11


“My heart says of you-

'SEEK HIS FACE'

Your face Lord=I seek” Psalm 27:8


“Therefore I have

Set my FACE LIKE FLINT


And I know-

I will not

Be put to shame” Isaiah 50:7


Dear Lord=we KNOW

That you love us


We pray that

We never take our CHURCH

Or our lives for granted


We pray that we will

Always SEEK YOUR FACE

In all people-

Including our very own selves


“But if from there

YOU SEEK-

The Lord your God


You will find him

If you SEEK him

With all your heart

And with all your soul” Deuteronomy 4:29


“I SEEK YOU

With all my heart=

Do not let me stray

From your commands” Psalm 119:10


Dear Lord=I love you

With ALL of my heart=and

All of my soul=I SEEK

To love all others that way too


Dear Lord=I SEEK to see Jesus

In all others=including myself


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LOVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

10-22-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty 

No comments:

Post a Comment