Thursday, October 29, 2020

WE ARE ON A SPIRITUAL PATH!

 







WE ARE ON A SPIRITUAL PATH!


I have

A strong faith=I have

A strong CHRISTIAN philosophy


I believe=

NOTHING in this world=

Nothing in our life=happens

Without a reason

Without a PURPOSE


“I am confident of this=

That the one


Who began a GOOD WORK

In you=

Will continue to COMPLETE IT


Until the day

Of Christ Jesus” Philippians 1:8


I can tell you

From my very own EXPERIENCES=

That we are not

On a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

On our own


God has a PLAN for

Each of our lives=He has

A SPECIFIC purpose for us!


“Many are on plans

In a person's heart


But it is

The LORD'S PURPOSE

That prevails” Proverbs 19:21


“........so is my word

That goes out

From my mouth=

It will NOT

Return to me empty


But will accomplish

What I desire

And ACHIEVE THE PURPOSE

For which I sent it” Isaiah 55:11


“And we know

That in all things=

God works for the good-

Of those who love him

Who have been called

According to his PURPOSE” Romans 8:28


ALL things in life

Happen to us-

FOR A REASON

We are

ON A SPIRITUAL PATH!


The fact that

I am on a spiritual path

GIVES EVIDENCE-

That God did very well

BEGIN a good work in me


It BOOSTS my faith

When my prayer shifts

From pleading with God

To REALIZING

God is working for me/

WORKING FOR US


That helps me

To INCREASE my love

For others=and to

Thank God for others


And helps me THANK GOD

For all the love=courage=endurance

And FAITH-

That he has given to me-

GIVEN TO US


“Praise be to the God

The Father=

Of our Lord Jesus Christ


Who has blessed us

In the heavenly realms

With every SPIRITUAL BLESSING

In Christ” Ephesians 1:3


Sometimes=things happen in life

That we CANNOT UNDERSTAND


But always=KEEP THE FAITH=

There is a reason for it

WE ARE ON A SPIRITUAL PATH!


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our all LOVING SPIRITUAL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

10-29-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Aileen O'Donoghue



No comments:

Post a Comment