Thursday, April 7, 2022

GOD IS MY ROCK-----OUR ROCK

 

GOD MY ROCK-----OUR ROCK

 

We all seem

To BE CHALLENGED

In every situation=these days

 

And the WORLD is

Full of events

Like destructive hurricanes-

Wildfires-mudslides=and

I shudder to think of it

EVEN WAR

 

But THROUGH it all

GOD IS MY ROCK=OUR ROCK

And we can SURVIVE

 

“I love you=O Lord

My strength=O Lord

MY ROCK=my fortress=my deliverer”                                                                                           Psalm 18:2-3

 

Those WORDS of psalm 18

Is TRUE for me-

True for us=the Lord is with us

THROUGH every situation

He is=always with us

 

HE IS MY ROCK

He is our ROCK

We SURVIVE with him

And in him

 

“He lifted me

Out of the slimy pit-

Out of the mud =and mire

 

He set my feet=ON A ROCK

And gave me

A firm place to stand”                                                                                                       Psalm 40:2

 

“Therefore=everyone who hears

These words of mine

 

And puts them into practice

Is like a wise man=

Who builds his house

ON THE ROCK”                                                                                                                   Matthew 7:24

 

What a COMFORT it is-

What reassurance-it is

 

To fully UNDERSTAND

The reassurance=offered by

The SOLID ROCK=of the Lord

 

What a security

What a fortress=and shelter

To know

 

GOD IS MY ROCK

God is our rock=OUR DELIVERER

 

In times of trouble

I look=we LOOK

To the Lord=FOR STRENGTH

We NEED our divine rock

 

He is our ROCK

Our fortress

Who is=FOREVER with us

 

“See I lay in Zion

A stone that causes

People to stumble

 

And a ROCK

That makes them fall

 

And the one

Who BELIEVES in him

Will never be put

To shame”                                                                                                                           Romans 9:33

 

We MAY

Stumble and fall in this life

 

But=WITH OUR ROCK

The Lord of us all

We will=ALWAYS

Find the strength=to get back up

 

GOD MY ROCK-----OUR ROCK

The one who NEVER leaves

Or abandons us

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=OF the ROCK=our Holy Father=Lord God of us ALL!

 

Robert P. Wallman

4-07-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M

No comments:

Post a Comment