Thursday, April 14, 2022

GOD'S HANDS=LIFT US UP

 







GOD'S HANDS=LIFT US UP


Did you know that

The LASTS WORDS Jesus said

Just before dying

Was from Psalm 31


“Into your HANDS=

I commend my SPIRIT”                                                                 Psalm 31:6 and Luke 23:46


And the psalm verse continues=

“You will redeem me-O Lord-

O faithful God”                                                                                        Psalm 31:6


This is the GENTLE surrender

Of Jesus

Into the HANDS OF GOD


And God the Father

Helped redeem Jesus

From the dead


GOD'S HANDS=LIFT US UP

And lifts me up

EVERY day of our lives


We just need

To commend our CARES

And our spirits

Into the Father's hands

Just the way

That Jesus did


“My times

Are in your HANDS


Deliver me

From the HANDS

Of my enemies


From those who pursue me”                                                                             Psalm 31:15


“She opens her arms

To the poor


And extends he HANDS

To the needy”                                                                                                       Proverbs 31:20


“So after

They had fasted

And prayed


They placed their HANDS

On them

And sent them off”                                                                                                      Acts 13:3


We just kind of

Have to hand our LIVES

OVER to God


And let him

Make of them

Something GOOD

Something BENEFICIAL for others


Something that we

Couldn't do ourselves


God TRANSFORMS our lives

He makes POSITIVE OUTCOMES

Out of negative situations


I know on my own

I could do nothing=

But he has TRANSFORMED

My life=LIFTED me up


And helped me

Make something

Out of nothing


He has TAUGHT me

What matters in life=

God and FAMILY=and the VALUES

Of love-forgiveness-and kindness


GOD'S HANDS lift us up

They transform us

Into something REAL and genuine


“But you-Lord

Are a shield

Around me


My glory=

The One who LIFTS

My head high”                                                                                                        Psalm 3:3


“He raises the poor

From the dust

And LIFTS the needy

From the ash heap”                                                                                           Psalm 113:7


God's SPECIALTY is bringing

LIFE OUT OF DEATH


He did it for Jesus

He did it for me=and

He will=DO IT for you too


GOD'S HANDS=LIFT US UP


In Jesus' name=and in the name of the ALL POWERFUL-holy FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

3-19-19 and 4-14-2022



Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIFING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston 

No comments:

Post a Comment