Thursday, March 28, 2024

OUR ROCK=OUR REFUGE=IN TIMES OF TROUBLE

 

OUR ROCK=OUR REFUGE=

(In times of TROUBLE)

 

My Lord=God of HEAVEN=my Jesus

Have always been there=for me=during my

TIMES OF NEED=in this life=Particularly

 

When I was 22=and ON my deathbed=due

To gangrene=peritonitis=surgical shock=and

A TEMPERATURE of 108

 

He=they=The Lord God of heaven=and Jesus saved me=

And COUNTLESS other times=throughout this life=the

Lord God=MY ROCK=Our Rock=OUR REFUGE

In our times of need

 

“I love you=O LORD=my strength=O Lord

MY ROCK=my fortress=my deliverer=My God=

MY ROCK OF REFUGE=my shield=the horn

Of my salvation=my stronghold”                                                                                           Psalm 18:2-3

 

HOW GREAT it is=to have a ROCK=to

Have a fortress=to have a refuge=and a shield

THROUGHOUT our times of need

 

How fortunate=we are=to have this=ROCK OF STRENGTH

When we are being TESTED=in this life=tested physically

Tested financially=and tested=IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS

OUR ROCK=OUR REFUGE=in our times=OF NEED

 

“He lifted me out=of the slimy pit=out of

The mud and mire=He set my feet=ON A ROCK=

And gave me=a firm place=to stand”                                                                                  Psalm 40:2

 

“Therefore=everyone who hears these words

Of mine=and puts them into practice=is like a

Wise man=who built his house=on THE ROCK”                                                      Matthew 7:24

 

“They all ate=the same spiritual food=and drank

The same spiritual drink=for they drank from the=

SPIRITUAL ROCK=that accompanied them=and

THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST”                                                                                                    1 Corinthians 10:4

 

Dear Lord=WE PRAY=and we say THANK YOU=for

BEING OUR PROTECTOR=our stronghold=our refuge=

And our REFUGE=for we know

 

That you are there=for everyone=during there

TIMES OF NEED=The Lord God of Heaven=The

Lord Jesus=OUR ROCK=OUR REFUGE=in

OUR times of need

 

“Do not be like them=for your Father knows

WHAT YOU NEED=before you ask him”                                                                                Mathew 6:8

 

“Share with the Lord’s people=who

ARE IN NEED=Practice hospitality”                                                                                   Romans 12:13

 

“And my God=will meet=ALL YOUR NEEDS=

According to the riches=of his glory=in Jesus Christ”                                                          Philippians 4:19

 

Our Jesus=our HEAVENLY FATHER God=is not only

OUR ROCK=OUR REFUGE=and our protector=He is

OUR BOULDER=He stands steady=in all of

OUR times of need=He is OUR REFUGE=OUR ROCK!

 

Don’t ever GIVE UP=on him=He will never give up

ON YOU!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving

FOREVER PROTECTING=our Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-19-2024

 

 

Ps         INSPIED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sister Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment